Powerdot started with the vision that charging your car should be as easy as charging your smartphone. And so for that to happen, chargers need to be available where people naturally spend their days. To bring this vision to life and accelerate it as fast as possible, we have recently secured €150M from Antin Infrastructure Partners, one of the world's largest investment funds.
⭐ Our Mission is as simple as ambitious - Accelerate Sustainable Mobility. And we do it by investing, installing, and operating EV chargers with an innovative business model akin to an Infra and Tech scale-up. So in a nutshell, we help businesses find the right charging solution that fits their customers' needs, and today we’ve joined forces with more than 1,200 partners across Portugal, Spain, France, Belgium, Luxembourg, and Poland, where we have more than 2,200 contracted locations.
⭐ Our Values: We are partner obsessed and create bespoke solutions to better serve their customers. We love the challenge of making EV charging simpler, readily available, and integrated with varied retail and service experiences.
🚀 Finally, we are all about growing - our network, partner businesses, teams' professional development but mostly the EV ecosystem. So that sustainable mobility becomes a reality for all as fast as possible.
At the end of the day we believe that everything we are and all we want to be, is and will be due to our Team, composed by a collective of creative thinkers and doers with backgrounds from McKinsey, UBS Investment Banking, Oliver Wyman, or Burger King to people responsible for scaling Uber, Glovo, and Lime at their earliest stages. We welcome empowered top performers that apart from sharing our mission and our values, want to bring disruptive ways of thinking and become part of this amazing journey!
👉 You will be supporting the development of legal projects as a part of the Central Legal Team
👉 You will be able to contribute with new ideas to improve internal processes, workflows, and implementation of new systems for the Company
👉 You will support with internal contract revision and work with our legal advisors to ensure compliance with local legislation
👉You will support your local team and attend meetings with clients, suppliers or other third parties whenever necessary
👉You will develop legal drafting skills (contracts, letters, and documents) and perform compliance, labour and privacy-related tasks
👉You will give basic internal orientation to other teams and help to identify processes that need to be standardized
👉You will give support in developing standard drafts, legal documents, checklists, and guides
👉You will manage our contract’s life cycle through our contract management software system and e keep track of termination notices
👉You will put information into the internal controls and help to organize internal files and documents so this information can be used accurately in reports
👉You will represent the Company in its interactions with any public or government agency or authority
We believe you’ll thrive in this role if you have:
- You have graduated in corporate or business law
- You are a competent lawyer in Spanish law and registered with the Spanish Bar Association
- You have 5 - 7 years of experience working as a lawyer (including a legal internship)
- You enjoy working with contracts and are curious about how they may impact the life of the company
- You have excellent organizational skills and want to have an understanding of business and corporate relationships
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and have the autonomy and resourcefulness to keep up with the dynamics of a fast growing company
- You work in a detail-oriented and structured way
- You have a process-oriented approach to executing tasks
- You have a strong motivation to constantly develop personally as well as professionally
- You are a very good team player
- You are able to speak fluent Spanish and English
- You master using Google and Office features
- You have already worked with a contract management
Get to know our benefits!
- Private health insurance
- Gym pass membership
- Flexible time (you own your time)
- Annual offsite - previous editions were in Azores and Óbidos, don’t miss the next one!
- Recurrent team building events in our local teams
Last but not least, at Powerdot we strongly believe that the best solutions and the most innovative ideas come from the coexistence of people with different backgrounds that reflect the diverse world we live in. We seek for a culture of diversity and inclusion - a culture where equal opportunities and mutual respect prevail and where everyone has the opportunity to speak up, challenge the status quo and make a difference.