Powerdot started with the vision that charging your car should be as easy as charging your smartphone. And so for that to happen, chargers need to be available where people naturally spend their days. To bring this vision to life and accelerate it as fast as possible, we have recently secured €150M from Antin Infrastructure Partners, one of the world's largest investment funds.
⭐Our Mission is as simple as ambitious - Accelerate Sustainable Mobility. And we do it by investing, installing, and operating EV chargers with an innovative business model akin to an Infra and Tech scale-up. So in a nutshell, we help businesses find the right charging solution that fits their customers' needs, and today we’ve joined forces with more than 1,200 partners across Portugal, Spain, France, Belgium, Luxembourg, and Poland, where we have more than 2,200 contracted locations.
⭐Our Values: We are partner obsessed and create bespoke solutions to better serve their customers. We love the challenge of making EV charging simpler, readily available, and integrated with varied retail and service experiences.
🚀 Finally, we are all about growing - our network, partner businesses, teams' professional development but mostly the EV ecosystem. So that sustainable mobility becomes a reality for all as fast as possible. At the end of the day we believe that everything we are and all we want to be, is and will be due to our Team, composed by a collective of creative thinkers and doers with backgrounds from McKinsey, UBS Investment Banking, Oliver Wyman, or Burger King to people responsible for scaling Uber, Glovo, and Lime at their earliest stages. We welcome empowered top performers that apart from sharing our mission and our values, want to bring disruptive ways of thinking and become part of this amazing journey!
You will report to the Head of Energy Procurement located in Paris.
Below some of the activities you would be expected to perform:
- Monitor the wider energy market for all the 6 markets where Power Dot operates (Portugal, Spain, Poland, France, Belgium, Luxembourg), analyze market trends and impact on wholesale prices
- Assist the Head of Energy Procurement in managing daily energy operations
- Analyze consumption data to help Powerdot managing balance between electricity supply and electricity demand on each market
- Explore new business opportunities for Power Dot within the energy market (self-consumption, battery storage…)
We believe you’ll thrive in this role if you have:
The Candidate must have a high proactive spirit, combined with analytical and communication skills. The perfect candidate will have a strong interest in energy markets and energy purchasing strategy, with a willingness to learn about this field while working for a company that is growing at a really fast pace.
- Analytical and operational mindset
- Fluent in English and French.
- Down to earth mentality, friendly personality, but playing to win;
- Interest and alignment with Power Dot’s mission: Accelerate sustainable mobility
- Someone who is based in Paris, France
Get to know our benefits!
- Private health insurance
- Flexible time (you own your time)
- Recurrent team buildings in our local teams
Last but not least, at Powerdot we strongly believe that the best solutions and the most innovative ideas come from the coexistence of people with different backgrounds that reflect the diverse world we live in. We seek for a culture of diversity and inclusion - a culture where equal opportunities and mutual respect prevail and where everyone has the opportunity to speak up, challenge the status quo and make the difference.