Do you have a solid history working with enterprise software solutions? Do you intuitively understand the software development lifecycle? Are you ready to make your mark on technology that is changing the way organizations protect their vital digital content?
Preservica’s software is at the razor’s edge of commercial solutions, addressing the need for Active Digital Preservation technology. Our mission at Preservica is to protect the worlds digital memory, and our award-winning software is used by leading businesses, archives, libraries, museums and government organizations across the globe.
We are world leaders and proud of our achievements – but to stay ahead we need the brightest and most talented commercial and technical innovators to join our development team and right now we are looking for a Release Manager.
The Release Manager is the central point of contact and coordination for all dates and deliverables surrounding the releases of one or more of Preservica's product offerings. You will follow the development of the Preservica product portfolio very closely and work with the Product and Engineering team to understand, plan, create and release the Preservica product lines. Aligning with the Marketing, Operations & Support teams to ensure seamless handing over of a release.
Working with multiple teams across the business to come to the best result, you should have experience working in an Agile environment and be able to handle rapid change and adapt to different scenarios with ease. Solid communication skills will allow you to collaborate in a global team environment working in several time zones.
- Work with stakeholders within the technical organisation to agree on delivery plans and schedules.
- Manage product dependencies and maintain accurate schedules for product releases.
- Work with key stakeholders to make improvements to release planning and release actions.
- Communicate release status to the wider business in a clear and concise way.
- Recommend and champion release process improvements.
- Ensure that release processes and practices are documented and followed correctly.
What We Look For:
To be part of Preservica you need:
- 4+ years as a software project/release manager
- Experience in operational excellence and process optimisation.
- Experienced leader, able to drive or influence outcomes through a peer organisation.
- Experience working with customers, external-facing APIs, multi-facetted digital products & partners.
- The desire to work in a fast-paced results-driven environment with a diverse set of responsibilities.
- Outstanding verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Strong time-management skills and ability to prioritise.
- Proficiency with agile development.
- Well-developed problem-solving skills.
- Ability to collaborate with a global team, across multiple time zones.
- Be prepared to work out of usual business hours when required to teleconference with overseas teams, as necessary.
- Excellent understanding of Jira, Confluence and Git. Administration experience preferred.
What We Offer
As well as a competitive salary and benefits package, we also offer great future prospects in a fast-growing market sector. From improving your technical abilities to developing leadership skills, we can offer tailored career development based on your aspirations. This is supported by our focus on personal development and training - all our staff have an annual training allowance, which can be used to learn new technologies, develop soft skills or earn recognized professional qualifications.