So, You have a deep understanding of software in production. CI/CD pipes are in your blood and Automation is everything! Are you ready to deploy SaaS solutions that safeguard the worlds most precious digital assets? Working alongside some of the most talented experts in our sector?
We are Preservica and we are changing the way organizations safeguard their digital information. Our projects are at the razor’s edge of commercial software solutions addressing the need for smart digital preservation technologies. As a world-leader in digital preservation, our award-winning software is used by leading businesses, archives, libraries, museums and government organizations across the globe.
To maintain our growth we believe in hiring strong technical talent and then supporting that talent to grow with us
With a track record in Dev Ops and SW development, you are a technology enthusiast who takes pride in creating rock solid solutions to deploy software at scale and velocity. Willing to challenge the status quo with a passion to learn and embrace new technologies. You communicate well at all levels and through all channels. Our team is small but growing and you will need to be self-motivated, highly organized and able to multitask and prioritize.
Working in support of one of our ground breaking product development streams set to revolutionise how companies interact with Microsoft 365 to achive and record manage 365 objects.Your key tasks will include:
- Support our Azure / 365 development team with deployment and environment automations
- Create and maintain CI/CD pipelines working closely with developers in deployment and testing stages
- Eliminate process bottlenecks to ensure frictionless, reliable and high velocity feature development through an automated Build->Test->Deploy->Operate process.
- Deliver Infrastructure as Code (terraform)
- Improve best practices to ensure smooth and reliable product development pipelines
Knowledge & Experience:
- Degree in engineering / software or similar
- High level of DevOps experience
- Strong background in Azure - at least 5 years (AWS an advantage)
- Comfortable with a variety of infrastructure automation tools and techniques.
- Deep CI/CD pipeline experience using tools such as Jenkins
- 4 or more years of experience with common development automation tools (E.G. Terraform, Jenkins, Git, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience building infrastructure as code
- Knowedgable in the following: Jira, Microsoft Key Vault,Azure Bot, Powershell
- Familiar with the download of nuget packages and npms during automations.
- Strong desire to share your knowledge with the rest of the team.
- Extremely strong written and verbal skills
As well as a competitive salary and benefits package, we offer tangible career development opportunities and dedicated training time to support professional growth.