Can you translate product initiatives into workable creatable software solutions? Are you ready to make your mark on technology that is changing the way organizations protect their vital digital content?
Preservica’s software is at the razor’s edge of commercial solutions, addressing the need for Active Digital Preservation technology. Our mission at Preservica is to protect the worlds digital memory, and our award-winning software is used by leading businesses, archives, libraries, museums and government organizations across the globe.
We are world leaders and proud of our achievements – but to stay ahead we need the brightest and most talented commercial and technical innovators and right now we are looking for a Product Manager to join our exciting Microsoft 365 programme.
Why This Job is Excellent:
This newly created Product Manager role will spearhead the launch of a new game-changing Microsoft 365 archiving and active preservation solution. You will own the product area, building and maintaining your own product roadmap, the end-to-end delivery of product initiatives and features, owning and monitoring your own KPIs to ensure your product area is working well and providing great customer experiences.
What You'll Do:
This is a very autonomous role, allowing you to shape and build products to meet your customers' needs. You will work among multiple teams of digital and technological experts that deliver and evolve at a fast pace and will help and push you to develop at an equally rapid rate.
Working as part of the Product Management team, you will report to the Chief Product Officer and will have frequent and significant exposure to the most senior leadership in the organization. You’ll have the scope to push the boundaries, to test, develop and implement disruptive new ideas and opportunities and be well rewarded and recognized for doing so.
Responsibilities will include but not be restricted to:
- Own and lead your product area roadmap and KPIs.
- Be the voice of the customer and champion it through the entire organisation.
- Execute on long-term goals as well as tactical initiatives required for urgent needs.
- Challenge our current processes and strive for improved ways of working.
- Work with stakeholders to define customer journeys and translate strategic business ideas into product stories and acceptance criteria.
- Manage technical projects, track progress towards milestones, and keep tabs on all the moving parts of agile planning and development cycles.
- Communicate the state of projects across teams, stakeholders as well as to executives.
- Research, troubleshoot, diagnose, and recommend solutions to complex business and technical problems.
What We Need from You:
- Min 5 years of product experience.
- Experience in operational excellence and process optimisation.
- Experience working with customers, digital products & partners.
- Experience working with a Microsoft Systems Integrator or Gold Partner
- The desire to work in a fast-paced, results-driven environment with a diverse set of responsibilities.
- Proven ability to create, analyse and communicate analytics and performance metrics.
- Outstanding verbal and presentation skills.
- Strong time-management skills and ability to prioritise.
- Proficiency with agile development.
- Ability to collaborate with a global team, across multiple time zones.
- Be prepared to work out of usual business hours when required to teleconference with overseas teams, as necessary.
What we offer:
As well as a competitive salary and benefits package, we offer tangible career development opportunities and dedicated training time to support professional growth. We are happy for you to work remotely in the UK or from our modern offices in Abingdon. Preservica are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Come join US!