Microsoft Full Stack + Office + SharePoint Developer
Abingdon / Remote (UK)
Are you an experienced Microsoft Full Stack developer—proficient in .NET, Azure, Office, and SharePoint development? Do you love building best-in-class software at an enterprise-scale? Does getting in on the ground floor of a new software project interest you? Are you ready to make your mark on future-proofed software?
Projects at Preservica are at the bleeding edge of commercial software solutions—addressing the need for smart digital preservation technology—and our award-winning software is used by leading businesses, archives, libraries, museums, and government organisations across the globe.
We are world leaders and proud of our achievements—but to stay ahead we need the brightest and most talented commercial and technical innovators to join our development team and right now we are looking for solid Full Stack Microsoft/.NET/Azure/SharePoint Software Engineers.
Our Software Engineers, regardless of the stack, are responsible for the full software development lifecycle; writing well designed, testable and maintainable efficient code.
Our engineering team consists of 6, made up of software engineers, QA and DevOps.
Your work will include:
- Analysis work to determine operational feasibility.
- Maintaining Preservica and industry standards and project plans
- Integrating software components into fully functioning software systems
- Developing verification plans – adhering to quality assurance procedures
- Performing Peer code reviews.
As an experienced and creative .NET developer, you will be part of a team that is responsible for building Preservica’s Microsoft integration capabilities starting with a truly ground-breaking integration with Microsoft 365.
At Preservica it’s not just about writing code—it’s about working with a team to deliver value to our ever-expanding customer base.
Our offices are in Abingdon, but this role can be either office-based or worked remotely in the UK.
What we’d like to see:
We are flexible with requirements and are not expecting you to tick every box, but we would like to see some of the following:
Solid engineering experience including some of the following:
- Degree level education in an engineering/software/system related subject or equivalent through relevant training and/or experience.
- Be familiar with Agile development practices.
- 5+ years' experience in enterprise level Microsoft applications development.
- 3+ Years experience working with Microsoft Azure (Functions, API, Multi-Tenant Apps) , Graph API, OAuth and DevOps.
- Thorough understanding of C#, and Design Patterns.
- Thorough understanding of the development SDKs surrounding SharePoint, Exchange, MS Teams and general .NET technologies
- Work to tight deadlines, get involved in Scrum meetings, work closely with other Software Engineers and also with Test Analysts.
- Be personable and with good communication skills be pro-active and confident to present in team meetings when required.
- Be able to communicate with senior level stakeholders and be involved, not just with the requirements presented, but also guiding the team and advising in design discussions.
What’s in it for you:
We also offer great prospects in a fast-growing market sector. From improving your technical abilities to developing leadership skills, we can offer tailored career development based on your aspirations. This is supported by our focus on personal development and training—all our staff have an annual training allowance, which can be used to learn new technologies, develop soft skills, or earn recognised professional qualifications.
- 22 days holiday (+ 3.5 discretionary days at Christmas) + Bank Holidays
- You can carry 5 days holiday over to next year
- 6% Pension Contribution into a defined pension plan held with Scottish Widows
- Company Bonus Scheme, dependent on company performance
- Private medical
- Salary sacrifice schemes