Can you translate product initiatives into workable creatable software solutions? Are you ready to make your mark on technology that is changing the way organizations protect their vital digital content?
Preservica’s software is at the razor’s edge of commercial solutions, addressing the need for Active Digital Preservation technology. Our mission at Preservica is to protect the worlds digital memory, and our award-winning software is used by leading businesses, archives, libraries, museums and government organizations across the globe.
We are world leaders and proud of our achievements – but to stay ahead we need the brightest and most talented commercial and technical innovators and right now we are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our team.
What You'll Do:
This is a very autonomous role, allowing you to shape and build products to meet your customers' needs. You will work among multiple teams of digital and technological experts that deliver and evolve at a fast pace and will help and push you to develop at an equally rapid rate.
Working as part of the Product Management team, you will report to the Chief Product Officer and will have frequent and significant exposure to the most senior leadership in the organization. You’ll have the scope to push the boundaries, to test, develop and implement disruptive new ideas and opportunities and be well rewarded and recognized for doing so.
Responsibilities will include but not be restricted to:
- Working closely with Clients, Sales, Presales, Marketing, R&D and development teams to gather feedback that can be distilled into a value driven roadmap.
- Define the process, and be responsible for the prioritization of new functionality to lead the market and exceed customer expectations
- Champion the outcomes users expect from Preservica, and translate these into tangible requirements that address the business problem
- Own the dialogue between the product requirements and the technology solutions that drive value to the client and solve their problems (interfacing with development and design teams)
- Understand the competitive landscape and be in tune with the general direction of the market
- Own the product life cycle and ensure alignment to product strategy
- Own the product roadmap, creating both an internal and external version that highlights client value
- Act as stakeholder for the product service descriptions and release notes (working with others as appropriate) and ensure they remain accurate
- As the subject matter expert, support the sales function through the delivery of sales training (in conjunction with presales) and present as part of user grounds, conferences and other key events
What We Need from You:
- Min 5 years of product experience.
- Knowledge of SaaS/ technology/digital preservation highly desirable
- Strong influencing and inter-personal communication skills to operate strategically across all levels of the organization and with senior external stakeholders
- Ability to translate technical features into customer benefits
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail orientated and with a methodical and organized approach
- Ability to work in and coordinate complex cross functional teams
- Experience in working as part of a project team
- Evidence of a high degree of commercial acumen
What we offer:
As well as a competitive salary and benefits package, we offer tangible career development opportunities and dedicated training time to support professional growth. We are happy for you to work remotely in the UK or from our modern offices in Abingdon. Preservica are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Come join US!