UK & Rest of World campaigns
Enterprise SaaS PLG Solutions
- Reporting to VP Global Marketing Strategy
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Skills – Events, Webinars, Marketing Automation, Campaign Execution, List & Database build, Customer Win stories, Campaign Metrics.
- Experience – 2-3 years in Marketing with proven track record for flawless events and impactful multi-channel campaigns
Who we are
At Preservica, we believe the world’s cultural, social and political memory is at risk, and it’s our mission to protect it. Our award-winning SaaS software is relied upon by a rapidly growing community of over 1,000 organizations from academic institutions, government agencies and major corporations around the world. We are trusted to safeguard and provide access to all formats of digital content - from unique historical collections to regulatory information to critical research data.
We are working hard to help archivists, record managers and librarians succeed in serving their communities. Are you ready to make your mark at a high growth global software business that has seen a 400% scale-up in users over the last 6 months?
As part of the global marketing team the Marketing Executive will work in close collaboration with the UK RoW Sales Manager and Sales team to generate demand and leads in the region. You will help develop, execute, and monitor marketing programs across a variety of channels, including regionally executing Global marketing plans and implementing region specific campaigns to grow the sales pipeline with quality leads. This role has lots of growth potential and the opportunity to make a real difference.
What you will be doing:
This is a generalist demand generation role where you will develop and run the campaign calendar for the UK & RoW region. You will plan and execute events in UK, Europe and Australia, including webinars, conferences, and user groups. You will also be a power user in Pardot, our Marketing Automation platform to send emails, create nurture campaigns, grow and acquire data and analyse our audience engagement with teammates.
What you need:
- Proven track record running regional successful demand generation campaigns
- Proven experience creating and analysing campaigns with Pardot or similar marketing automation tools
- Experience testing and analysing tactics to improve campaign results
- Digital Marketing Experience - Google Analytics, Social Ads and similar
- 2-3 years of experience in Marketing
- BSc and/or Marketing CIM equivalent
- Takes initiative.
- High energy and drive.
- Focused on delivering results.
- Tech savvy and learns quickly.
- Highly organized & pragmatic.
This role can be based from our offices in Abingdon or worked remotely within the UK with monthly days in Abingdon.
What We Offer
As well as a competitive salary and benefits package, we also offer great future prospects in a fast-growing market sector. From improving your technical abilities to developing leadership skills, we can offer tailored career development based on your aspirations. This is supported by our focus on personal development and training - all our staff have an annual training allowance, which can be used to learn new technologies, develop soft skills or earn recognised professional qualifications. Come and join us!
Preservica are an equal opportunities employer.