PrimaryBid is an award-winning FCA-regulated digital platform connecting individual investors with publicly listed companies raising capital. PrimaryBid has completed over 130 transactions including for high-profile FTSE 100 and FTSE 250 companies in the U.K., most recently running the Community and Customer offer components for the IPOs of Deliveroo, Parsley Box, PensionBee, and Cellular Goods with its new digital IPO product.
PrimaryBid completed a $50m Series-B fundraising from leading global investors in October 2020 and is expanding internationally. PrimaryBid has commercial agreements in place with London Stock Exchange and Euronext, the leading pan-European stock exchange in the Eurozone with presence in over nine geographies.
PrimaryBid is the platinum partner for UK Fintech Week 2021, and was previously part of Tech Nation’s FinTech growth programme (delivered as part of HM Treasury’s Fintech strategy) and graduated from the prestigious Accenture FinTech Innovation Lab accelerator at the top of the 2018 cohort.
A little about the team who you will be working with
We are looking to hire a Senior CRM Manager to be a key member of the D2C team as we continue to expand our customer proposition.
About the role
- Own the delivery, optimisation, segmentation & reporting of all email campaigns;
- Work closely with our UX team to optimise PrimaryBid’s in-app user experience (including the deployment of push notifications);
- Decide and report on performance metrics & ROI;
- Conceptualise and build automated campaigns to convert new users and engage/nurture existing users across the funnel;
- Defining and understanding user segments, AB communications to each of these segments;
- Create procedures and SLAs for user touch points;
- Leverage data and customer insight to constantly improve our customer journey and channel ROI;
- Provide regular communication with stakeholders, such as the broader D2C team, data team, design team and product team.
You will be successful in the role if you:
- Have 5+ CRM and email management experience, preferably in a role where you have had to define and build strategies from the ground up;
- Understanding of how to optimize online funnels and campaigns to increase engagement;
- Have experience building automated, life-cycle email communications;
- Are obsessed with data and enjoy spending time understanding your end users;
- Have strong analytical skills;
- Are familiar with A/B testing methodologies and execution;
- Have experience working with Hubspot and/or other omni-channel messaging platforms (e.g. Customer.IO)
- You put data at the heart of everything you do
- You are comfortable working both independently and with a team
- You enjoy building things from scratch
- You know how to prioritise your time
- You have a process-focused aptitude
A day in the life of a Senior CRM Manager
No two days will be the same, but you’ll spend most of your days getting stuck into the data around who our users are and how they experience us. Some days, you’ll be focussed on optimising the email conversion funnel; other days, you’ll be working with the UX team to audit and improve our app and push notifications. Some days, you’ll be building procedures; other days, you’ll be executing on your plans.
First Interview and task - Your first interview will be with our VP of D2C; it will be an opportunity for you to tell us about your experience and ask any questions you have about PrimaryBid and the role. Following this we will also ask you to complete a short task for us to assess the quality of your work.
Final Interview - If you are successful, we’ll invite you back for a final interview with two members of the team. We’ll ask you to talk us through your task and we can discuss any final questions you have.
What we offer you in return
- Play a key role in the expansion of a highly-funded FinTech
- Significant potential to progress your role as we are expanding rapidly
- An empowering, team-oriented, ego free environment
- Flexible hours and remote working options
- A bunch of wellbeing initiatives that will be accessible to all new joiners from Day 1
- Opportunity to contribute to employee networks
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave plus your birthday off (as long as you bring cake!)
- Private BUPA Healthcare and Babylon Digital GP
- Cycle to work scheme
- Equipment of choice - Windows or Apple device
- Unique office space in the heart of Mayfair