PrimaryBid is an award-winning FCA-regulated digital platform connecting individual investors with publicly listed companies raising capital. PrimaryBid has completed over 130 transactions including for high-profile FTSE 100 and FTSE 250 companies in the U.K., most recently running the Community and Customer offer components for the IPOs of Deliveroo, Parsley Box, PensionBee, and Cellular Goods with its new digital IPO product.
PrimaryBid completed a $50m Series-B fundraising from leading global investors in October 2020 and is expanding internationally. PrimaryBid has commercial agreements in place with London Stock Exchange and Euronext, the leading pan-European stock exchange in the Eurozone with presence in over nine geographies.
PrimaryBid is the platinum partner for UK Fintech Week 2021, and was previously part of Tech Nation’s FinTech growth programme (delivered as part of HM Treasury’s Fintech strategy) and graduated from the prestigious Accenture FinTech Innovation Lab accelerator at the top of the 2018 cohort.
- To work within the Capital Markets team generating a pipeline of deals and executing them. This entails developing relationships with banks, brokers, lawyers and Financial PR firms as well as corporate issuers.
- The role requires the ability and experience to run the full execution process including working with lawyers and structuring equity deals
- You will be part of a growing businesses developing a solution for an important and growing part of the market
- You will generate experience across the capital structure and across several European geographies
You will be successful in the role if you have:
- Over 10 years of investment banking experience including Equity Capital Markets
- An understanding of the broader financial markets and institutional deal processes
- Someone who is keen to learn and to get involved in helping to build a new and exciting business
First Interview and task - it will be an opportunity for you to tell us about your experience and ask any questions you have about PrimaryBid and the role. Following this we will also ask you to complete a short task for us to assess the quality of your work.
Final Interview - If you are successful, we’ll invite you back for a final interview with two members of the team. We’ll ask you to talk us through your task and we can discuss any final questions you have.
A Day In The Life
- Keep up to date on the recent equity transactions and broader market sentiment
- Building and maintaining relationships with potential issuers, investment banks, law firms, PR firms and other potential advisors
- Work on initial public offerings, follow-on equity offerings, ABBs, investment trust placings and various equity transactions
- Transaction execution - updating the issuer and their advisors on the transaction progress, launch, demand build up and allocations
- Working with various internal teams on transaction execution and developing the products further
What we offer you in return
- Play a key role in the expansion of a highly-funded FinTech
- Significant potential to progress your role as we are expanding rapidly
- An empowering, team-oriented, ego free environment
- Flexible hours and remote working options
- A bunch of wellbeing initiatives that will be accessible to all new joiners from Day 1
- Opportunity to contribute to employee networks
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave plus your birthday off (as long as you bring cake!)
- Private BUPA Healthcare and Babylon Digital GP
- Cycle to work scheme
- Equipment of choice - Windows or Apple device
- Unique office space in the heart of Mayfair
We, PrimaryBid, celebrate diversity and are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and marital status, race or religion. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, advancement, training, discipline or discharge. PrimaryBid will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics."