PrimaryBid
Careers

-
open positions

Life at PrimaryBid

Our virtues
Fairness, Imagination, Empathy, Integrity & Impact. At PrimaryBid we embrace our virtues to hold ourselves accountable for how we act as individuals and as a business.
One team
Great products are never built by a single person. Our team is what makes us great. We’re experts across Technology and Capital Markets, working together towards a shared mission and vision.
PrimaryImpact award
Each quarter we celebrate the remarkable individuals who consistently go above and beyond. The winners of this award are the ones making a huge positive impact on our organisation.

A day in the life

Micaela Sapinho
Senior Brand Designer

Working in the brand team at PrimaryBid means working on interesting and exciting new challenges everyday.  Since joining, I've had the opportunity to redesign our mobile app and build a new website.  It's fast and there's a lot to do, but we're solving great problems.

Frank Attah
Lead Programme Manager

Due to the nature of the team and the different programmes we work on each day is different. Our team is responsible for driving cross-functional collaboration and overseeing the development and implementation of PrimaryBid'd strategic initiatives.

Saleh Kayyali
Senior Staff Interaction Designer

My day concentrates on aligning projects with our firm's objectives and maintaining UX standards. The design team closely collaborates with software development and product management. We engage in stakeholder meetings to sharpen our design strategies. Our approach merges creativity with practical decision-making, aiming to meet user needs while driving our business goals in the fast-paced investment sector.

Every day is varied and is driven by business need - we review and approve financial promotions, and we advise on deal queries from the business. We are also involved in various projects across the organisation - which could include new products, training or controls.

Alex Mansell
Senior Compliance Associate

Due to the nature of the team and the different programmes we work on each day is different. Our team is responsible for driving cross-functional collaboration and overseeing the development and implementation of PrimaryBid'd strategic initiatives.

Frank Attah
Lead Programme Manager

Working in the product team at PrimaryBid means working on interesting and exciting new challenges everyday.  Since joining, I've had the opportunity to rebuild our mobile app and build a new website.  It's fast and there's a lot to do, but we're solving great problems.

Rebecca Seager

Senior Product Manager

Benefits of working at PrimaryBid

Pension Scheme

Pension Scheme

We contribute 5% to your pension

Equity Options

Equity Options

Every team member contributes to our success - we offer equity vested over your employment

Hybrid Work

Hybrid Work

Flexible working hours combining in-office work and working from home

Life Assurance

Life Assurance

Life assurance offered at 4x your base salary

Parental leave

Parental leave

Enhanced family leave policies for primary and secondary care givers

Fitness Subscription

Fitness Subscription

Gain access to wellbeing and fitness benefits through Gympass

Healthcare Options

Healthcare Options

Private medical insurance and health cash plan through BUPA

Work from Abroad

Work from Abroad

Up to 45 days per tax year. Mountains, the beach, your hometown, take your pick!

Learning Budget

Learning Budget

Access learning and development materials to advance your career with a £500 Learnerbly budget

Birthday Day Off

Birthday Day Off

25 days annual leave, increasing to 30 days based on tenure, with an additional day off on your birthday

Our hiring process

Step 1

Talent screening - At this stage, we’d like to get an idea of your experience and what your looking for in your next role. This will be a 20-30 minute screening call with one of our talent partners.

Step 2

Hiring manager interview - This allows us to get a better initial understanding of candidates, their experience, motivations and skills. It also allows us to give candidates more information about PrimaryBid.

Step 3

Technical assessment - This allows us to assess a candidate’s technical experience and ability for the role, as well as the depth and breadth of knowledge in the candidate’s chosen field. It will assess problem solving, analytical and reasoning skills.

Step 4

Virtues interview - At this final stage, candidates will meet representatives from our Culture Committee, to gain a better understanding of the culture at PrimaryBid and to understand candidate’s alignment with our virtues.

We have

-

open positions

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
No items found.

Find out more

I would like to request reasonable adjustments in the application process, who should I contact?

When you are making your application there will be the option to request reasonable adjustments. If you are selected for an interview, a member of the talent team will offer further help to facilitate your request.

Are there any fully remote opportunities?

We are a hybrid organisation, offering a combination of remote and office-based working.

Do you sponsor visas?

Unfortunately, currently we are unable to offer sponsorship at this time.

How long will the selection process take?

The process length varies depending on the specific role that you are applying for. We always aim to keep timescales to a minimum.

Will I be notified of the outcome of my application even if I am unsuccessful?

Yes, all candidates are informed of the outcome of their application.

I’m interested in more than one position, is there a limit on the number of roles I can apply for?

No, please feel free to apply for any roles you feel are suited to your skills and experience. A separate application is required for each role.

I just submitted my application, how long will I wait for a response?

You should receive your confirmation email within 24 hours. Your application will then be reviewed by our team. If your experience and skills are a good fit, you will be shortlisted for the position, and we will get in touch with you regarding the next steps.

How do I know if you have received my application?

When you have successfully submitted your online application, you will receive a confirmation email. Please make sure to read this carefully and follow any instructions contained within it.

View more