PrimaryBid is an award-winning FCA-regulated digital platform connecting individual investors with publicly listed companies raising capital. PrimaryBid has completed over 130 transactions including for high-profile FTSE 100 and FTSE 250 companies in the U.K., most recently running the Community and Customer offer components for the IPOs of Deliveroo, Parsley Box, PensionBee, and Cellular Goods with its new digital IPO product.
PrimaryBid completed a $50m Series-B fundraising from leading global investors in October 2020 and is expanding internationally. PrimaryBid has commercial agreements in place with London Stock Exchange and Euronext, the leading pan-European stock exchange in the Eurozone with presence in over nine geographies.
PrimaryBid is the platinum partner for UK Fintech Week 2021, and was previously part of Tech Nation’s FinTech growth programme (delivered as part of HM Treasury’s Fintech strategy) and graduated from the prestigious Accenture FinTech Innovation Lab accelerator at the top of the 2018 cohort.
A little about the role:
We’re looking for a highly creative and energetic, hands on Brand Designer to join our rapidly expanding business. In this role at PrimaryBid you’ll be involved in every aspect of our brand communication, customer experience and creative from integrated marketing campaigns and advertising to brand identity and events.
At PrimaryBid we acknowledge domain expertise and actively empower individuals to give them ownership over their work. You’ll have the opportunity to lead and support on projects from concept through to execution. As such you must have the ability to clearly articulate and stand up for your decisions while still being capable of taking on-board the opinions and feedback of others.
You’ll be able to work autonomously when necessary but thrive in a collaborative working environment where everyone is on a continuous learning curve.
You’ll need courage to make decisions that go against convention and break new ground and as we’re a high velocity start-up, you’ll need a sense of humor when the stakes are high.
- Reporting to the Head of Design you will work closely to develop brand assets and collateral for PrimaryBid across all territories.
- Partner with product designers to develop and elevate our brand across the entire product suite including flagship retail, B2B partner platforms and internal apps.
- Work collaboratively with marketing and other teams to ensure the brand vision reaches all touch-points both external and internal. This includes landing pages, distribution channels, marketing campaigns, social and brand collateral.
- Proactively contribute and develop ideas and concepts that evolve our brand.
- Create beautiful, award winning campaigns and brand assets
- Contribute to and help maintain our brand guidelines
- Be an excellent communicator and advocate for PrimaryBid.
You will be successful in the role if you :
- Have 4+ years of agency or in-house experience working with commercial brands in a highly creative and fast paced environment
- Have an outstanding portfolio which demonstrates craft across channels and includes the direction of brand identity, integrated campaigns and product marketing.
- Have diverse skill-set with demostrable examples of executions big and small across a variety of channels.
- Have proven experience using visual design to elevate brands and drive engagement with customers, clients and stakeholders.
- Have expert knowledge in a broad range of tools, particularly Adobe CS and Figma
- Are an expert in both online and offline.
- Have outstanding typography and illustration skills
Preliminary Call - This is an initial call to understand a little more about your experience and also an opportunity for you to get to know one of the key members of the team you may potentially join.
In-depth Interview - If you are shortlisted after the first call, we will invite you for an in-depth interview wherein we will ask you tell us more about the work you have been doing recently. It will be a technical interview of sorts and potentially a whiteboard exercise too.
Values Interview - If all goes well, we will invite you for a final interview with the senior member of our team including some member of different teams which will focus on the behavioural aspect of the role. It is also an opportunity for you to ask questions about the role, the company or anything random about the interviewers :)
As we are a fast growing company, some of the stages maybe merged in order to move things fast!
What we offer you in return
- Play a key role in the expansion of a highly-funded FinTech
- Significant potential to progress your role as we are expanding rapidly
- An empowering, team-oriented, ego free environment
- Flexible hours and remote working options
- A bunch of wellbeing initiatives that will be accessible to all new joiners from Day 1
- Opportunity to contribute to employee networks
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave plus your birthday off (as long as you bring cake!)
- Private BUPA Healthcare and Babylon Digital GP
- Cycle to work scheme
- Equipment of choice - Windows or Apple device
- Unique office space in the heart of Mayfair
We, PrimaryBid, celebrate diversity and are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and marital status, race or religion. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, advancement, training, discipline or discharge. PrimaryBid will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics."