PrimaryBid is an award-winning FCA-regulated digital platform connecting individual investors with publicly listed companies raising capital. PrimaryBid has completed over 130 transactions including for high-profile FTSE 100 and FTSE 250 companies in the U.K., most recently running the Community and Customer offer components for the IPOs of Deliveroo, Parsley Box, PensionBee, and Cellular Goods with its new digital IPO product.
PrimaryBid completed a $50m Series-B fundraising from leading global investors in October 2020 and is expanding internationally. PrimaryBid has commercial agreements in place with London Stock Exchange and Euronext, the leading pan-European stock exchange in the Eurozone with presence in over nine geographies.
PrimaryBid is the platinum partner for UK Fintech Week 2021, and was previously part of Tech Nation’s FinTech growth programme (delivered as part of HM Treasury’s Fintech strategy) and graduated from the prestigious Accenture FinTech Innovation Lab accelerator at the top of the 2018 cohort.
A little about the team who you will be working with
We are looking to hire a Team Assistant for the Product Team / Office Manager to be a key member of the product team, as well as working closely with admin & HR, as we continue to expand.
A little about the role
- Supporting the product team:
- Diary management (meetings & calls), travel
- Coordination of workshops
- Being on hand for support during deals
- Processing expenses
- General administration
- Working closely with other PA’s in the company
- Bridging communication across teams
- Being part of the organisational team who coordinate events (Town Halls and Christmas party etc.)
- General office management
- Ensuring the smooth running of office operations
- Ordering supplies for the office
- Setting up and closing down meeting rooms
- Liaising with reception to book meeting rooms (firmwide so that we have one point of call)
- Working closely with the reception at The Royal Institution
- Arranging couriers as and where needed
You will be successful in the role if:
- Experience with the below are a beneficial, but not compulsory:
- JIRA / OpsGenie / etc experience is a plus
- IT ‘savvy’ - ability to be proactive when IT issues arise
- Honest and direct
- Team player
A day in the life of a Office Manager
A typical day includes actively checking and maintaining the diaries of those I support. When in the office, my role involves ensuring the space is ready to use, setting up meeting rooms, liaising with reception and arranging couriers, reinforcing Covid-19 procedures and ordering office supplies (stationary, snacks, catering etc.). Alongside what has already been mentioned, a lot of the role is being ready for anything. This may mean booking a last minute international trip, rearranging an entire day's diary or setting up a workshop. Basic administrative tasks will fill in any gaps, whether it be expenses or HubSpot, there is always something to do. A really important part of the role is being proactive and available for anyone within the firm that needs assistance.
This will be an initial screening call with team to understand more about your experience and what you are looking for in the next role. It is also an opportunity for you to get to know the team, the business etc. Our hiring manager love it when a candidate comes prepared, hence we recommend you do your research on the company, the role etc.
This is an in-depth interview to talk at length about your experience. At this stage, you will also get to know about the potential projects you could be involved in. Every interview we conduct is an opportunity for you to assess the role, the business and the team and see how aligned it is with your career goals and plans, hence please do come prepared with lots of questions.
Final Interview - Values Interview
You will be meeting with some of the members of the PrimaryBid team. It is an informal call to for team members form other teams, who you will possibly working closely with to get to know you and the values you believe in. The objective of this interview is to understand if your values are aligned with that of the team and the company overall.
What we offer you in return
- Play a key role in the expansion of a highly-funded FinTech
- Significant potential to progress your role as we are expanding rapidly
- An empowering, team-oriented, ego free environment
- Flexible hours and remote working options
- A bunch of wellbeing initiatives that will be accessible to all new joiners from Day 1
- Opportunity to contribute to employee networks
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave plus your birthday off (as long as you bring cake!)
- Private BUPA Healthcare and Babylon Digital GP
- Cycle to work scheme
- Equipment of choice - Windows or Apple device
- Unique office space in the heart of Mayfair
We, PrimaryBid, celebrate diversity and are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and marital status, race or religion. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, advancement, training, discipline or discharge. PrimaryBid will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics."