PrimaryBid is an award-winning FCA-regulated digital platform connecting individual investors with publicly listed companies raising capital. PrimaryBid has completed over 200 transactions including for high-profile FTSE 100 and FTSE 250 companies in the U.K., most recently running the Community and Customer offer components for the IPOs of Deliveroo, Parsley Box, PensionBee, and Cellular Goods with its new digital IPO product.
PrimaryBid completed a $50m Series-B fundraising from leading global investors in October 2020 and is expanding internationally. PrimaryBid has commercial agreements in place with London Stock Exchange and Euronext, the leading pan-European stock exchange in the Eurozone with presence in over nine geographies.
PrimaryBid is the platinum partner for UK Fintech Week 2021, and was previously part of Tech Nation’s FinTech growth programme (delivered as part of HM Treasury’s Fintech strategy) and graduated from the prestigious Accenture FinTech Innovation Lab accelerator at the top of the 2018 cohort.
About the role
At PrimaryBid, we’re expanding our marketing function to cater to our growing base of retail investors, partners and corporate clients. We are looking for a content marketing manager to work alongside the Capital Markets, Marketing and Communications teams to oversee content production bringing best practices and new ideas to our rapidly growing business.
What you'll do
- Develop, own, and implement content strategy, aligned with our brand narrative, to drive market leading content around the themes of personal finance, retail investment and capital markets
- Break down complex topics into digestible texts, social posts, infographics, newsletters, videos and more (working alongside our design, video and social media teams)
- Deliver briefs and work closely with teams across the business for the delivery of content to be published
- Work closely with CRM, social media and marketing experts in the team to make sure our great content reaches its intended audience with the highest impact possible
- Tag and optimise content in line with requirements for online marketing, SEM, SEO and PPC analytics
- Be responsible for tracking performance and refining content.
- Proactively bring your knowledge to help provide insight to the Marketing department and broader business
Who you are
- Have a knowledge of and passion for investments, trading, and industry developments within the public markets.
- Proven track record of high-quality written work, content production and knowledge of SEO best-practices
- Intrinsic drive for creating exceptional content around retail finance, and an ability to spot cultural, creative & financial trends
- Track record of creating highly relevant content and distributing it through CRM and social campaigns at a fintech or financial company
- At least 5 years experience and a track record of building strong content in a high-growth environment, preferably in the investments, fintech of capital markets space or with a publisher
- Able to demonstrate a good understanding of digital content strategies across online channels
- Exceptional copywriting skills (additional languages are a plus)
- Experience with the creation of video, webinar and audio content (Youtube, podcasting, ...) is a plus
What to send along with your application
- Letter of motivation, detailing why you are the right person for the job
- Writing samples
First Interview - Your first interview will be it will be an opportunity for you to tell us about your experience and ask any questions you have about PrimaryBid and the role.
Second Interview - If you are successful, we’ll invite you back for a final interview with a few members of the team. We’ll ask you to talk us through your experience in more detail and we can discuss any final questions you have.
Final Interview - This is an opportunity for you to meet the Executive members of our team. The leadership team loves to be challenged, please come prepared with lots of questions!
What we offer you in return
- Play a key role in the expansion of a highly-funded FinTech
- Significant potential to progress your role as we are expanding rapidly
- An empowering, team-oriented, ego free environment
- Flexible hours and remote working options
- A bunch of wellbeing initiatives that will be accessible to all new joiners from Day 1
- Opportunity to contribute to employee networks
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave plus your birthday off (as long as you bring cake!)
- Private BUPA Healthcare and Babylon Digital GP
- Cycle to work scheme
- Equipment of choice - Windows or Apple device
- Unique office space in the heart of Mayfair
We, PrimaryBid, celebrate diversity and are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and marital status, race or religion. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, advancement, training, discipline or discharge. PrimaryBid will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics."