PrimaryBid is an award-winning FCA-regulated digital platform connecting individual investors with publicly listed companies raising capital. PrimaryBid has completed over 200 transactions including for high-profile FTSE 100 and FTSE 250 companies in the U.K., most recently running the Community and Customer offer components for the IPOs of Deliveroo, Parsley Box, PensionBee, and Cellular Goods with its new digital IPO product.  

PrimaryBid completed a $50m Series-B fundraising from leading global investors in October 2020 and is expanding internationally. PrimaryBid has commercial agreements in place with London Stock Exchange and Euronext, the leading pan-European stock exchange in the Eurozone with presence in over nine geographies. 

PrimaryBid is the platinum partner for UK Fintech Week 2021, and was previously part of Tech Nation’s FinTech growth programme (delivered as part of HM Treasury’s Fintech strategy) and graduated from the prestigious Accenture FinTech Innovation Lab accelerator at the top of the 2018 cohort.

A little about the team who you will be working with

We are looking to hire an IT Support Engineer to be a key member of the IT Support team as we continue to expand.

About  the  role

Key Responsibilities 

• 1st/2nd line of technical support within the company
  • Supporting on-boarding/off-boarding
  • Working with the team to manage hardware and software licenses
  • Working with the team to manage system access
  • Research new tooling and migrations
  • Implement SSO and SCIM across our software stack
  • Drive efficiency across everything we do
  • Up-skill employees on the software we use

You will be successful in the role if you

• Based in London 
  • Deal with queries promptly and effectively 
  • Make yourself and others more efficient 
  • Proactively deal with change 
  • Enjoy continuous learning 
  • Have an appetite for growth 
  • Have experience with Linux/Mac/Windows
  • Have experience with Google Workspace 
  • Have experience with Atlassian
  • Have experience with Office and Azure

A day in the life of a IT Support Engineer

Everyday is totally different and that is what I love about the role. I start my day reviewing any communications and what is in my calendar to plan my day ahead. I will normally catch up with the team to discuss what happened yesterday and update everyone on ongoing projects. I then spend the day working on ongoing projects and dealing with support requests as they come in. As with any support role things can change quite quickly but that's what makes it so enjoyable.

Interview Process

First Stage

Once you have submitted your cv, you will be contacted for a first stage interview with a member of the team, this will be an introduction call to get to know you better and give you an opportunity to get know us a little more!

Technical Interview - Once you’ve been shortlisted, we will invited you for a technical interview that will be with 2 members of the technology team, who will dig deeper into your experience.

This interview is as much an opportunity for you to understand more about the role and the plans for the business as much as us digging deeper into your experience.

Final Interview - If all goes well at the technical interview, we invite you to meet some members of the leadership team.

What we offer you in return

• Play a key role in the expansion of a highly-funded FinTech  
  • Significant potential to progress your role as we are expanding rapidly
  • An empowering, team-oriented, ego free environment
  • Flexible hours and remote working options
  • A bunch of wellbeing initiatives that will be accessible to all new joiners from Day 1
  • Opportunity to contribute to employee networks
  • Competitive salary
  • 25 days annual leave plus your birthday off (as long as you bring cake!)
  • Private BUPA Healthcare and Babylon Digital GP
  • Cycle to work scheme
  • Equipment of choice - Windows or Apple device 
  • Unique office space in the heart of Mayfair

We, PrimaryBid, celebrate diversity and are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and marital status, race or religion. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, advancement, training, discipline or discharge. PrimaryBid will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics." 

Apply for this Job

* Required