PrimaryBid is an award-winning FCA-regulated digital platform connecting individual investors with publicly listed companies raising capital. PrimaryBid has completed over 200 transactions including for high-profile FTSE 100 and FTSE 250 companies in the U.K., most recently running the Community and Customer offer components for the IPOs of Deliveroo, Parsley Box, PensionBee, and Cellular Goods with its new digital IPO product.
PrimaryBid completed a $50m Series-B fundraising from leading global investors in October 2020 and is expanding internationally. PrimaryBid has commercial agreements in place with London Stock Exchange and Euronext, the leading pan-European stock exchange in the Eurozone with presence in over nine geographies.
PrimaryBid is the platinum partner for UK Fintech Week 2021, and was previously part of Tech Nation’s FinTech growth programme (delivered as part of HM Treasury’s Fintech strategy) and graduated from the prestigious Accenture FinTech Innovation Lab accelerator at the top of the 2018 cohort.
We are looking to hire a CRM Manager to be a key member of the commercial team as we expand our customer proposition. You will contribute to CRM strategy initiatives for our customers, drive multi-channel campaigns and implement a data-driven customer segmentation.
About the role
- Utilise all elements of CRM and steer the development of successful, long-term retention marketing strategies
- Define and execute cross-channel plans to ensure that new members start using PrimaryBid as quickly as possible, maximising their revenue and reducing churn
- Monitor, optimise and personalise customer journeys originating from our marketing activities
- Work cross-functionally to ensure data sync, data integrity, and data consistency in our CRM systems
- Automation of key user journeys across the customer lifecycle ensuring that the relevant metrics are in place to analyse performance against key KPI metrics
- Define and understand changing user segments, with automation to cater for changing states
- Constantly digging into the data with the Data and Product teams to understand challenges and identify opportunities.
- Work with specialists (e.g. Product, Capital Markets, Legal, CX, Data and Design) to execute various CRM initiatives and develop skills in these respective areas.
You will be successful in the role if you:
- Have 4+ years experience in a customer-facing business or consultancy, with an emphasis on retention marketing, customer analysis email and/or CRM.
- Have a strong mix of analytical skills and marketing experience with a demonstrated ability to drive business results by leveraging data to inform business decisions
- Have previously led segmentation of a customer base, identified insights and targeted customer segments with specific strategies.
- Have experience working with Hubspot and/or other omni channel messaging platforms (e.g. Customer.IO), and are familiar with A/B testing
- You are confident and comfortable managing stakeholder relationships
- You put data at the heart of everything you do
- You know how to prioritise your time
- You have a process-focused aptitude
First Stage - Your first interview will be with the Lead. This stage will be an opportunity for you to tell us about your experience and ask any questions you have about PrimaryBid and the role.
Second Stage - If you are successful, we’ll invite you back for another interview with a few senior team members. We’ll ask you to talk us through your task, and we can discuss any final questions you have.
Final Stage - This is an opportunity for you to meet the Executive members of our team. The leadership team loves to be challenged. Please come prepared with lots of questions!
Due to the fast paced nature of our business, some stages maybe combined for faster results.
What we offer you in return
- Play a key role in the expansion of a highly-funded FinTech
- Significant potential to progress your role as we are expanding rapidly
- An empowering, team-oriented, ego free environment
- Flexible hours and remote working options
- A bunch of wellbeing initiatives that will be accessible to all new joiners from Day 1
- Opportunity to contribute to employee networks
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave plus your birthday off (as long as you bring cake!)
- Private BUPA Healthcare and Babylon Digital GP
- Cycle to work scheme
- Equipment of choice - Windows or Apple device
- Unique office space in the heart of Mayfair
We, PrimaryBid, celebrate diversity and are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and marital status, race or religion. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, advancement, training, discipline or discharge. PrimaryBid will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics."