We’re a professional services firm (B2B) focused exclusively on Interim Product Management services. Our mission is to help companies discover and deliver great products faster. We do unglamorous hands-on work of a Product Manager/Owner, Ops, or Product Leader on an interim/fractional basis (3+ months). We onboard fast, align teams, and deliver outcomes.
What we don’t do: we’re not recruiters, a freelance marketplace, or a software development agency. You can find more details about our services in our presentation deck.
About The Role
Scale Product People by acquiring new ideal/strategic clients for our interim product management services. Our existing clients are super happy with us. Your job is to bring new clients to try us out.
As a Junior, you will collaborate closely with our Leadership Team to complete the following main tasks:
- Your main responsibility will be outbound sales, which means finding new clients engagements;
- Identify and analyze target prospects based on market, firmographic, and product signals;
- Create outbound target lists (via LinkedIn, etc.), prepare and initiate the email sequences;
- Suggest personal and company metrics for tracking parts of the sales process;
- Track all leads in an organized, structured way in our internal tools; Follow up on warm and cold leads (i.e., add contacts, send regular emails, reach out on LinkedIn, etc.);
- Set up outbound and growth hacking experiments and evolve our demand generation processes;
- Suggest improvements to our current processes, tools, automatization, etc.
- You are excited by the idea of building a career in a Sales, and may have had a first experience in a customer-facing role.
- You combine a passion for technology with a learning- and growth-mindset.
- You are autonomous, organize your day efficiently and optimize for low maintenance, and high results (this includes researching before asking someone for specific information).
- You are enthusiastic about making a significant impact on a rapidly growing company.
- You are a strong relationship-builder excited about working collaboratively with the rest of your team.
- You demonstrate a strong orientation to detail and structure, with a good sense of self-direction and time-management.
- You show fast progress. You find quick wins and show signs of a fast turnaround while building our long-term strategic goals.
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- You are comfortable working in a fully remote team.
- You should be EU-based and within CET +/- 2 hours.
What Makes Us Special
- Accelerate your personal and career growth. 10x your learning and networking opportunities by being exposed to multiple companies and teams each year. We give timely, candid, and direct feedback and expect you to do the same. We run 3-month performance reviews for each person. This helps us improve the team, maintain quality of service and proactively promote people who show sustained performance at the next level.
- Structured onboarding and support network. Who says small companies need to be chaotic? Our onboarding guide contains everything you need, and if you need more, there’s our #help channel! We proactively share our learning with each other through sharing sessions and help each other resolve complex situations through rubber-ducky peer-mentoring.
- Levels tied to compensation. Your compensation changes when your title and level change. This is not the case with other companies (e.g. someone promotes, but they don’t earn more money afterward).
- Paid sabbatical accrued every 3 years. You get a paid month off every 3 years, on top of your regular holiday allowance. You can also optionally take a 1-month unpaid sabbatical every 12 months.
- [optional] 4-day workweek. Free up space and time to pursue an MBA, travel for a longer time, or just do nothing. Our default is a 5-day workweek, you can opt in and out of a 4-day workweek with at least one month's notice to minimize the impact on the team’s workload. The compensation impact is 80% of the salary in years 1-2, 85% of the salary in years 3, and 90% of the salary in years 4+.
- Remote working. We work distributed first. We recommend setting up a dedicated workspace for which you can choose to expense a MacBook, external monitor, ring light, room divider, and plants. As it can sometimes get lonely, consider that you’ll need to proactively schedule in-person meetings, sports, or other activities that provide a good cutoff and help you recharge after work.
- Don't like the job title? Here's your chance to make it your own. We are open to modifying your title based on your suggestions.
Note: Your application will only be considered for one position, so please do not apply to multiple positions.