Qovery is a platform that empowers developers to deploy their applications in the cloud in just a few seconds.
We help growing tech companies accelerate and scale the application development cycle with zero infrastructure management investment. The simplest path to deliver apps quickly! Designed for Developers, our platform handles the Ops work: fast and modern deployment, high resiliency, highly scalable, and secure. So devs can focus on their business with serenity.
At Qovery, we are building the next generation of application deployment and management. Something as simple as your grandma could use!!!
We believe that different cultures and diversity are mandatory to make a great company and product. This is why we encourage more diversity and inclusion in the tech space. We want to encourage more people from different backgrounds to apply for jobs with Qovery.
We are about to expand our team and want to focus on building a top-notch company. Join and help us to make a great place to work.
You will work on the UI and UX of our Web interface, Documentation, Landing page, blog posts.
Take a look at our brand identity:
- https://www.qovery.com : our web site
- https://docs.qovery.com : our documentation
- https://guide.qovery.com : guide / tutorial
- https://start.qovery.com : Qovery web interface
- https://www.qovery.com/blog : our blog
In addition, your role will be:
- Propose new ways to leverage the developer experience (features, simplicity, etc…)
- Participate in brainstorms and keep proposing
Your main challenges will be:
- Create a unique visual brand, well known by industry peers
- Make Qovery known by any developers
- Prove to developers that Qovery is a simple, modern, and scalable solution for any developers
- Helps Qovery to reach more companies from the bottom to up
- You have at least 2 years of experience in UI/UX design for a web product.
- You love to make complex things easy through powerful abstraction and intuitive UX.
- You have excellent communication.
- You are open-minded.
- You have experience in the cloud industry
- You have experience on open source project
- You have experience in Dev Tools
- You have already worked in a startup
Note: We know how valuable talent is. Aside from offering you the opportunity to make a big impact on how developers work around the world and being part of a fun and driven team, we also offer a competitive salary. The salary will be discussed during the recruitment process, as we do not disclose salary bands in job ads.
Our ambition and spirit
We want to revolutionize application deployment. We are in 2022, and it is still too complex to deploy and manage applications and dependencies (databases, brokers, storage...). Even with the help of cloud providers!!!
We are people-oriented:
- We empower people to grow (not only on tech aspects) and be better
- Excellent soft skills are mandatory to become a Qovery team member
- Relation and communication is key to build a great product
One more thing:
- We're 100% remote to propose the best wellness possible
- We have flexible working hours
- Your voice is heard; no matter your level, we're a team, all going in the same direction.
- Anyone in the company can have an impact on every level. We encourage anyone to participate outside his immediate area.
- Competitive salary
- Stock options