At Qovery, we are passionate about simplifying the complexities of cloud infrastructure for software development. We provide an Internal Developer Platform that streamlines the path to production, offering solutions like testing, ephemeral environments, and a focus on continuous software improvement. As a growing company co-founded by experienced professionals, we are committed to innovation and excellence in the tech world.
You'll write empower our community of 50 000 developers, write technical articles, and promote the Qovery spirit over the different channels. Your job will be to:
- Create a DevRel culture at Qovery
- Empower colleagues to promote and communicate on what they do - inside and outside of Qovery
- Build a strong developer community around Qovery.
- Animate monthly community calls
- Find and promote community ambassadors
- Animate the community you'll create and help us on Discord (help people, make some surveys, etc…).
Your main challenges:
- Make Qovery known by junior, experienced, and senior developers and DevOps.
- Show the world how Qovery is a simple, modern, and scalable solution for them.
- Share the Qovery vision - building the future of the cloud.
- You are community-driven and love to interact with your peers.
- You have at least 5 years of experience contributing to a software engineering team or in a similar position.
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are open-minded
- You have experience in programming
- You have experience in infrastructure management
- You have experience with AWS or GCP, or another cloud provider.
- You have already worked in a startup.
Note: We know how valuable talent is. Aside from offering you the opportunity to make a big impact on how developers work worldwide and are part of a fun and driven team, we also offer a competitive salary. The salary will be discussed during the recruitment process, as we do not disclose salary bands in job ads.
Our ambition and spirit
We want to revolutionize application deployment. We are in 2024, and it is still too complex to deploy and manage applications and dependencies (databases, brokers, storage, etc.). Even with the help of cloud providers!
We are people-oriented:
- We empower people to grow (not only in tech aspects) and be better through regular 1:1s, feedback, and performance reviews, for instance. We help you reach the best of yourself!
- Excellent soft skills are mandatory to become a Qovery team member
- Relation and communication are key to building a great product
One more thing:
- We're 100% remote to propose the best wellness possible (3hrs +/- from Paris timezone)
- We have flexible working hours
- We share the love thanks to a monthly co-work altogether (proposed but not mandatory!) and a great offsite twice a year.
- You can choose your devices.
- Your voice is heard; no matter your level, we're a team, all going in the same direction.
- Anyone in the company can have an impact on every level. We would like to encourage anyone to participate outside his immediate area.
- Competitive salary