Qovery is a platform that empowers developers to deploy their applications in the cloud in just a few seconds.
We help growing tech companies accelerate and scale the application development cycle with zero infrastructure management investment. The simplest path to deliver apps quickly! Designed for Developers, our platform handles the Ops work: fast and modern deployment, high resiliency, highly scalable, and secure. So devs can focus on their business with serenity.
At Qovery, we are building the next generation of application deployment and management. Something as simple as your grandma could use!!!
We believe that different cultures and diversity are mandatory to make a great company and product. This is why we encourage more diversity and inclusion in the tech space. We want to encourage more people from different backgrounds to apply for jobs with Qovery.
We are about to expand our team and want to focus on building a top-notch company. Join and help us to make a great place to work.
You'll be in charge of:
- Leverage technologies of today and tomorrow to make an incredible product that every developer love!!!
- Build an application deployment platform running on top of AWS, GCP, Azure, and other CSP.
- Implement compelling, usable UIs; contribute to their design, and engineer them
- Join a tightly knit team solving hard problems the right way
- Improve performance and address scalability limits
- Define the development standards and processes at Qovery
- Own meaningful parts of our service, have an impact, grow with the company
As one of our first engineers, you'll build with us the application deployment platform from the beginning. You'll contribute to major product and technical decisions that will impact the business in the long term and set the standards for your future teammates.
Our technical stack:
- Rust: see our open-source engine
- Kubernetes Stack, Docker
- Cloud providers (AWS/GCP/Scaleway/Digital Ocean/Azure)
- Kotlin (JVM based), Golang, Rust, Python
- Spring Boot
- PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, Redis, MySQL ..
To see more, check out our user documentation: https://docs.qovery.com
- You have at least 5 years of experience contributing to a software engineering team.
- You have experience programming web-based SaaS interfaces
- You love to make complex things easy through powerful abstraction and intuitive UX
- You are familiar with Agile methods.
- You have strong experience in any backend language. (we are using Rust, Golang, Kotlin)
- You have experience with Kubernetes
- You have experience on AWS or GCP
- You have already worked in a startup.
We offer a salary between 50K€ and 90K€ based on the candidate's experience.
Our ambition and spirit
We want to revolutionize application deployment. We are in 2022, and it is still too complex to deploy and manage applications and dependencies (databases, brokers, storage...). Even with the help of cloud providers!!!
We are people-oriented:
- We empower people to grow (not only on tech aspects) and be better
- Excellent soft skills are mandatory to become a Qovery team member
- Relation and communication is key to build a great product
One more thing:
- We're 100% remote to propose the best wellness possible
- We have flexible working hours
- Your voice is heard; no matter your level, we're a team, all going in the same direction.
- Anyone in the company can have an impact on every level. We encourage anyone to participate outside his immediate area.
- Competitive salary
- Stock options