Qovery is a platform that empowers developers to deploy their applications in the cloud in just a few seconds.
We help growing tech companies accelerate and scale the application development cycle with zero infrastructure management investment. The simplest path to deliver apps quickly! Designed for Developers, our platform handles the Ops work: fast and modern deployment, high resiliency, highly scalable, and secure. So devs can focus on their business with serenity.
At Qovery, we are building the next generation of application deployment and management. Something as simple as your grandma could use!!!
We believe that different cultures and diversity are mandatory to make a great company and product. This is why we encourage more diversity and inclusion in the tech space. We want to encourage more people from different backgrounds to apply for jobs with Qovery.
We are about to expand our team and want to focus on building a top-notch company. Join and help us to make a great place to work.
Define and implement a scalable lead generation strategy in collaboration with the DX (Developer experience) team. You will have operational and strategic missions in order to achieve the customers targets by providing a high-quality pipeline to the DX team.
Long term objectives:
- Develop our traffic acquisition model to bring qualified traffic and optimize our channels’ mix. Create the paid acquisition channels strategy.
- Define and optimize key performance metrics, own activation and retention metrics and work towards improving them, by identifying gaps in the funnel, devising experiments to plug gaps, and doubling down on successful experiments.
- Design and create the most efficient lead generation process. Partner with the SEO content marketing, the Product team and The DX team to achieve acquisition goals across all performance marketing channels.
- Lead the implementation and optimisation of our funnels with the product team in order to make our conversion rate grow.
- Define and deploy the overall marketing strategy of Qovery
Your day-to-day missions will be:
- Suggest, implement and experiment with new growth strategies to feed the pipeline of our DX team with the highest possible quality leads.
- Automate campaigns to potential targets through various touch-points (emails, Linkedin…).
- Create and AB test the copy and content used in your campaigns.
- Coordinate with our DX team in order to understand their needs and adjust your strategy, processes and copy.
- Previous experience in communicating on a technical product for revenue generation, preferably in a B2B context.
- Strong writing and presentation skills with the ability to command an audience.
- You have experience in the cloud industry
- You have experience on open source project
- You have experience in Dev Tools
- You have already worked in a startup
Note: We know how valuable talent is. Aside from offering you the opportunity to make a big impact on how developers work around the world and being part of a fun and driven team, we also offer a competitive salary. The salary will be discussed during the recruitment process, as we do not disclose salary bands in job ads.
Our ambition and spirit
We want to revolutionize application deployment. We are in 2022, and it is still too complex to deploy and manage applications and dependencies (databases, brokers, storage...). Even with the help of cloud providers!!!
We are people-oriented:
- We empower people to grow (not only on tech aspects) and be better
- Excellent soft skills are mandatory to become a Qovery team member
- Relation and communication is key to build a great product
One more thing:
- We're 100% remote to propose the best wellness possible
- We have flexible working hours
- Your voice is heard; no matter your level, we're a team, all going in the same direction.
- Anyone in the company can have an impact on every level. We encourage anyone to participate outside his immediate area.
- Competitive salary
- Stock options