At Qovery, we are passionate about simplifying the complexities of cloud infrastructure for software development. We provide an Internal Developer Platform that streamlines the path to production, offering solutions like testing, ephemeral environments, and a focus on continuous software improvement. As a growing company co-founded by experienced professionals, we are committed to innovation and excellence in the tech world.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- You have at least 5 years of experience contributing to a software engineering team.
- Experience in one or more of the following: C, C++, Rust, Java, Python, Go, Perl or Ruby.
- Interest in designing, analyzing and troubleshooting softwares and distributed systems.
- Ability to debug and optimize code and automate routine tasks.
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with effective communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive.
- Ability to use Kubernetes and Cloud providers resources.
- You're product oriented.
- You have already worked in a startup.
You'll be in charge of:
- Design, guide, and write product or system development code to solve ambiguous problems.
- Review code developed by other engineers and provide feedback to ensure best practices (e.g., style guidelines, checking code in, accuracy, testability, and efficiency).
- Triage product or system issues and debug/track/resolve by analyzing the sources of issues and the impact on network, or service operations and quality.
- Hands on technical leadership experience of setting technical direction and leading project teams of engineers
- Contribute to existing documentation or educational content and adapt content based on product/program updates and user feedback.
Our technical stack:
- Kotlin with Spring Boot and Rust
- Cloud providers (AWS/GCP/Azure/Scaleway/...)
- Databases: PostgreSQL, Redis
If you're interested to look at challenges we're facing, you can take a look at our Engineering blog
To see more, check out our user documentation: https://docs.qovery.com
Our ambition and spirit
We want to revolutionize application deployment. We are in 2024, and it is still too complex to deploy and manage applications and dependencies (databases, brokers, storage, etc.). Even with the help of cloud providers!
We are people-oriented:
- We empower people to grow (not only in tech aspects) and be better through regular 1:1s, feedback, and performance reviews, for instance. We help you reach the best of yourself!
- Excellent soft skills are mandatory to become a Qovery team member
- Relation and communication are key to building a great product
One more thing:
- We're 100% remote to propose the best wellness possible (3hrs +/- from Paris timezone)
- We have flexible working hours
- We share the love thanks to a monthly co-work altogether (proposed but not mandatory!) and a great offsite twice a year.
- You can choose your devices.
- Your voice is heard; no matter your level, we're a team, all going in the same direction.
- Anyone in the company can have an impact on every level. We would like to encourage anyone to participate outside his immediate area.
- Competitive salary