Qovery is a platform that empowers developers to deploy their applications in the cloud in just a few seconds.
We help growing tech companies accelerate and scale the application development cycle with zero infrastructure management investment. The simplest path to deliver apps quickly! Designed for Developers, our platform handles the Ops work: fast and modern deployment, high resiliency, highly scalable, and secure. So devs can focus on their business with serenity.
At Qovery, we are building the next generation of application deployment and management. Something as simple as your grandma could use!!!
We believe that different cultures and diversity are mandatory to make a great company and product. This is why we encourage more diversity and inclusion in the tech space. We want to encourage more people from different backgrounds to apply for jobs with Qovery.
We are about to expand our team and want to focus on building a top-notch company. Join and help us to make a great place to work.
Our future lead Developer, Front End will have the great opportunity to lead and shape the front-end team at Qovery, while making a strong impact on delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers.
What you’ll do daily:
- Responsible for planning, developing, and supporting application deployment platform running on top of AWS, GCP, Azure, and other CSP
- Lead and coach a group of developers in a full-remote model with Agile delivery methodology
- Work alongside business stakeholders, designers, and product managers in a collaborative environment to iteratively deliver highly qualitative solutions on time
- Leverage the latest front-end technologies, tools, and frameworks to produce UIs that push industry standards for accessibility, usability, and performance
- Define the development standards and processes at Qovery
- Own meaningful parts of our service, have an impact, grow with the company
Our frontend technical stack:
- NX architecture and Redux toolkit store
- Landing page created with Gatsby and Prismic
- Style using Tailwind and SCSS
- Tests with Cypress and Jest
To see more, check out our user documentation: https://docs.qovery.com
What we expect you to come with
- You have been designing and engineering UIs for several years
- You have been working with a major framework in the past (React, Angular, Vue, etc.)
- You know how to use design patterns to create simple and reusable components for complex UIs
- You are familiar with data structures and algorithms, profiling and optimization
- Your work or portfolio is visible online
- You value code simplicity, performance, and details
- You are familiar with Agile methods
- You are familiar with Agile methods.
- You like creating clean interfaces with the best UX.
- You give importance to performance when you code.
- You are familiar with frontend testing
- You are used to making reusable components.
- You have experience with AWS or GCP.
- You have already worked in a startup.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about your mission
- A critical thinker and problem solver with a high level of integrity
- Really concerned about developing teams and providing guidance and support to others
- Adaptive to new technologies quickly and always looking for opportunities to improve your skills in a fast-growing environment
- A team player who ensures alignment at all levels
Our ambition and spirit
We want to revolutionize application deployment. We are in 2022, and it is still too complex to deploy and manage applications and dependencies (databases, brokers, storage...). Even with the help of cloud providers!!!
We are people-oriented:
- We empower people to grow (not only on tech aspects) and be better
- Excellent soft skills are mandatory to become a Qovery team member
- Relation and communication is key to build a great product
One more thing:
- We're 100% remote to propose the best wellness possible
- We have flexible working hours
- Your voice is heard; no matter your level, we're a team, all going in the same direction.
- Anyone in the company can have an impact on every level. We encourage anyone to participate outside his immediate area.
- Competitive salary
- Stock options