Qovery is a platform that empowers developers to deploy their applications in the cloud in just a few seconds.
We help growing tech companies accelerate and scale the application development cycle with zero infrastructure management investment. The simplest path to deliver apps quickly! Designed for Developers, our platform handles the Ops work: fast and modern deployment, high resiliency, highly scalable, and secure. So devs can focus on their business with serenity.
At Qovery, we are building the next generation of application deployment and management. Something as simple as your grandma could use!!!
We believe that different cultures and diversity are mandatory to make a great company and product. This is why we encourage more diversity and inclusion in the tech space. We want to encourage more people from different backgrounds to apply for jobs with Qovery.
We are about to expand our team and want to focus on building a top-notch company. Join and help us to make a great place to work.
You'll write empower our community of 20 000 developers, write technical articles, and promote the Qovery spirit over the different channels. Your job will be to:
- Create a DevRel culture at Qovery
- Build a strong DevRel team and lead by example
- Empower colleagues to promote and communicate on what they do - inside and outside of Qovery
- Build a strong developer community around Qovery.
- Animate monthly community calls
- Find and promote community ambassadors
- Animate the community you'll create and help us on Discord (help people, make some surveys, etc…).
Your main challenges:
- Make Qovery known by junior, experienced, and senior developers and DevOps.
- Show the world how Qovery is a simple, modern, and scalable solution for them.
- Share the Qovery vision - building the future of the cloud.
- You are community-driven and love to interact with your peers.
- You have at least 5 years of experience contributing to a software engineering team or in a similar position.
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are open-minded
- You have experience in programming
- You have experience in infrastructure management
- You have experience with AWS or GCP, or another cloud provider.
- You have already worked in a startup.
Note: We know how valuable talent is. Aside from offering you the opportunity to make a big impact on how developers work worldwide and are part of a fun and driven team, we also offer a competitive salary. The salary will be discussed during the recruitment process, as we do not disclose salary bands in job ads.
Our ambition and spirit
We want to revolutionize application deployment. We are in 2022, and it is still too complex to deploy and manage applications and dependencies (databases, brokers, storage...). Even with the help of cloud providers!!!
We are people-oriented:
- We empower people to grow (not only on tech aspects) and be better
- Excellent soft skills are mandatory to become a Qovery team member
- Relation and communication is key to build a great product
One more thing:
- We're 100% remote to propose the best wellness possible
- We have flexible working hours
- Your voice is heard; no matter your level, we're a team, all going in the same direction.
- Anyone in the company can have an impact on every level. We encourage anyone to participate outside his immediate area.
- Competitive salary
- Stock options