Qovery is a platform that empowers developers to deploy their applications in the cloud in just a few seconds.
We help growing tech companies accelerate and scale the application development cycle with zero infrastructure management investment. The simplest path to deliver apps quickly! Designed for Developers, our platform handles the Ops work: fast and modern deployment, high resiliency, highly scalable, and secure. So devs can focus on their business with serenity.
At Qovery, we are building the next generation of application deployment and management. Something as simple as your grandma could use!!!
We believe that different cultures and diversity are mandatory to make a great company and product. This is why we encourage more diversity and inclusion in the tech space. We want to encourage more people from different backgrounds to apply for jobs with Qovery.
We are about to expand our team and want to focus on building a top-notch company. Join and help us to make a great place to work.
We are currently looking to hire an energetic, highly motivated, can-do attitude individual who enjoys networking and establishing relationships to join our team as Partnerships & Alliances Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing commercial and strategic relationships with organizations in accordance with the company's overarching objective, goals, and strategies.
Sourcing new partners and executing exciting partnership solutions
- Negotiating attractive partnership deals and ensuring mutually beneficial partnership terms that are in line with business objectives and strategy
- Maintaining and deepening relationships with existing partners
- Developing metrics to measure ROI from partnerships.
- You have a diploma/degree in Sales, Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- You have prior experience in a similar role and a strong track record of success in building strategic partnerships.
- You have experience working with senior stakeholders to find win-win solutions.
- You are highly goal-oriented, assertive, and a hands-on, problem-solver.
- You possess excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- You demonstrate the ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- You have excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Familiarity with AWS or infrastructure solutions is a big plus.
Note: We know how valuable talent is. Aside from offering you the opportunity to make a big impact on how developers work around the world and being part of a fun and driven team, we also offer a competitive salary. The salary will be discussed during the recruitment process, as we do not disclose salary bands in job ads.
Our ambition and spirit
We want to revolutionize application deployment. We are in 2022, and it is still too complex to deploy and manage applications and dependencies (databases, brokers, storage...). Even with the help of cloud providers!!!
We are people-oriented:
- We empower people to grow (not only on tech aspects) and be better
- Excellent soft skills are mandatory to become a Qovery team member
- Relation and communication is key to build a great product
One more thing:
- We're 100% remote to propose the best wellness possible
- We have flexible working hours
- Your voice is heard; no matter your level, we're a team, all going in the same direction.
- Anyone in the company can have an impact on every level. We encourage anyone to participate outside his immediate area.
- Competitive salary
- Stock options