Join the Web3 revolution at Ramp!
👋🏼 A few words about us
At Ramp, we provide a powerful fiat <> crypto toolkit that enables anyone - from established brands to blockchain pioneers - to easily onboard their next million users into Web3.
Bridging the gap between today's financial system and the emerging crypto economy is our lifelong mission. Driven by our vision, sense of community, and passion for excellence, we relentlessly work to make this dream come true and bring Web3 to the mainstream.
From day one, our founders have built a purpose-led organisation where a culture of high performance, receptive minds, and collaboration is at the core. If you’re looking to accelerate your career, grow at pace, and have a meaningful impact, you’ll find a home at Ramp. We have huge ambitions and want people to join us on our quest to become a world-leading Web3 organisation.
🙌🏼 What you will be doing
As a Senior Site Reliability Engineer you will join a greenfield project in Web3; we foster an innovative SRE approach; automation, observability, high availability, passwordless, zero trust network. You will work with the coolest technologies in the industry like Kubernetes, GCP and Grafana Cloud, you will have the ability to pick the tech stack, drive technological solutions and have an impact on developing our infrastructure. We have no physical infrastructure, we are Cloud Native.
🧩 What you will be working on
- Designing and implementing highly available and scalable systems in the Google Cloud Platform.
- Designing, developing and maintaining CI/CD pipelines.
- Managing Kubernetes.
- Hardening our systems' security.
- Increasing observability; implementing and analyzing monitoring and alerting systems.
- Work with other engineering teams to help them build reliable systems.
- Last, but not least - automating manual processes.
🛠️ How we work
The Site Reliability Engineering team (SRE) ensures the company's production systems are highly reliable, available, efficient, secure, and scalable. We take care of developers' velocity by providing them with a fast and reliable CI/CD system (the heart of software delivery) and test environments.
⚙️ Our tech stack
- Cloud Computing platform: Google Cloud Platform
- Orchestration: Kubernetes
- Deployment and configuration: Github Actions (full CD, no releases!), Terraform
- Database: PostgreSQL
- Monitoring: Grafana, Prometheus, Tempo
- Other important stuff: Redis, RabbitMQ, Docker, Python, Bash, BigQuery
🤟🏻 What you will bring
- 4+ years of experience as a DevOps / SRE / Cloud Engineer or similar position.
- Experience with cloud computing platforms (GCP or AWS or Azure).
- Knowledge of containerization and orchestration.
- Experience implementing IaC (especially Terraform).
- Linux knowledge and bash scripting.
- Experience in systems monitoring.
- CI/CD design & maintenance experience.
- Deep knowledge of modern web applications infrastructures and designing them to be scalable and reliable.
- Ability to confidently communicate verbally in English.
We don’t expect you to have all the required skills but we expect that you have experience and knowledge in designing modern, cloud-native solutions while focusing on core factors: reliability, security, scalability, and cost-effectiveness. It’s also very important for us that you have good experience in automation because we hate manual repetition.
🌟 Extra points for:
- Having developer background
- Coaching less experienced team members
- Solving critical production issues
🪄What’s in it for you?
💸 Competitive salary
- Equity package: share in our success
- Zero-fee crypto purchases via on-ramp!
- 23 000 - 30 000 PLN net on B2B contract
🩺 Health & wellbeing
- 26+ days paid time-off
- Health & Sports benefits for you and your loved ones
- Dedicated time off for yearly health check-ups
🧠 Development & Growth
- Self-development and conference budget
- Language lessons
- Internal workshops and activities supporting growth and mental health
🏢 Great working environment and socials
- Modern and comfy offices in Warsaw and Wroclaw, which has everything you'll need to excel and collaborate with your team
- Remote working with visits in our offices
- The best laptops and kit to work on Internal
- Tech meetups on-site & online
- Team socials funded by us
💚 Our Culture
We are fueled by a strong sense of community, purpose, and the drive to build a sustainable business. Together, we nurture a culture of high performance, low egos, receptive minds, and collaboration. We provide space for ambition, trust and empowerment to allow you to be your best self.
Our culture has been founder-driven from the start, it is defined by our shared values and behaviors, which are distinctly Ramp and represent the organisation that we have built. This is our recipe for success that we all believe in…this is how we will win!