Join the Web3 revolution at Ramp!
👋🏼 A few words about us
General Manager (Irish entity) and Head of Financial Planning & Analysis
🙌🏼 What you will be doing
Reporting to the CFO, you will be responsible for overseeing the General Management (GM) of the Irish entity as well as leading the Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) function within the wider Ramp group. The anticipated allocation of your time is 15% for Irish GM and 85% for Group FP&A.
As General Manager of the Irish entity, sitting on the board of the Irish entity, you will manage the day-to-day operations business in Ireland, ensuring the overall success and profitability of the organisation in this region. You will work closely with the Board to deliver the Irish strategy, ensuring it aligns to the overall Group strategy. You will be responsible to ensure compliance with all laws and regulations, working closely with the CBI and the wider Ramp group.
As Head of FP&A, you will lead financial planning and analysis at Ramp to ensure the business has the data and insights it requires to deliver our growth plans, supporting the business on investment and decision making, responsible for the finance slides for the Board as well as delivering the company's budget and forecasts. You will have the support of an FP&A Manager and will work closely with people across the business, particularly in Commercial and Product.
🧩 What you will be working on
- Attend and present at the quarterly board meetings for the Irish entity
- Oversee all aspects of the Irish entity’s daily operations to ensure efficiency and effectiveness.
- Develop and implement operational policies and procedures to enhance productivity and customer satisfaction.
- Monitor market trends and competition to identify opportunities and threats.
- Implement quality control processes and standards.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant laws and regulations, engaging with the Central Bank of Ireland
- Stay informed about industry-specific regulations and make necessary adjustments to operations.
- Identity opportunities for growth and expansion
- Responsible for all Ramp FP&A deliverables and one direct report
- Lead the delivery of the company's budget and quarterly forecast, owning and improving the financial models used to support this
- Work alongside the leadership team to build annual forecasts as well as support on long term strategic planning
- Lead on providing insights and reporting for board presentations
- Working with the FP&A Manager, partner with the business on investments, margin and growth opportunities, bringing ideas and insight to support the growth of Ramp
- Core business partner to the CFO and the management team in the development of company strategy, including future fundraising and potential M&A
- Developing and coaching the FP&A manager
- Slack, Notion, Google Workspace, Click Up, NetSuite, ApprovalMax, Google sheets and Excel
What you will bring
- A well-rounded approach, you’re comfortable and thrive when independently and not afraid to “roll your sleeves up and get stuck in
- Previous experience in a regulated fintech or banking - and you’re excited by crypto and the future of Web3 Finance in crypto companies is evolving and you will bring a knack for finding solutions driven by the decentralised nature of crypto
- You’ll be a master problem solver and you favour a fast paced and ever changing environment full of ambiguity
- You'll be a fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- You possess exceptional leadership qualities and excellent communication skills
- Previous experience working directly with a board of directors for a subsidiary
- Previously been PCF approved
🌟 Extra points for
- Direct experience in a company that has built Crypto/Web3 products.
- Prior experience and exposure at the Board level
🪄What’s in it for you?
💸 Competitive salary
Equity package: share in our success
Work pension scheme
Zero-fee crypto purchases via on-ramp!
🩺 Health & wellbeing
Private healthcare for you and your dependents
💚 Our Culture