Join the Web3 revolution at Ramp!
👋🏼 A few words about us
🙌🏼 What you will be doing
We’re building an A-star sales team and seeking a Sales Executive to supercharge Ramp's sales efforts across the blockchain ecosystem. You will be approaching new potential partners, nurturing warm leads, preparing business cases, and, of course, closing deals. You’ll hunt for new opportunities and actively explore untapped market possibilities by engaging with brands that have yet to enter the blockchain arena, all while developing practical applications for the future of Web3.
🧩 What you will be working on
- Identifying unexplored market opportunities and making initial contact with potential clients in an engaging and compelling way.
- Finalizing deals with warm leads from our inbound pipeline.
- Warming up and nurturing the leads by nurturing and building long-term relationships.
- Critically assessing leads’ LTV based on your expertise and market predictions.
- Crafting detailed and personalized business cases that align with the specific needs of prospective partners.
- Ensuring our benefits and solutions are articulated in an expert fashion when engaging with potential and existing partners.
- Developing, communicating, and implementing pricing models that streamline the closing process.
- Managing negotiations, navigating blockers and successfully sealing deals.
- Managing the sales pipeline and upholding best-in-class practices in the CRM tool (Hubspot).
- Updating sales collateral materials and any other resources that would help you and your teammates to close deals effectively.
- Collaborating closely with different teams, including legal, compliance, product, account management, and marketing, to ensure the deal's progression without obstacles.
- Slack, Notion, Google Workspace, ClickUp
- HubSpot, Pitch, Semrush, Amplitude, Tableau, Figma
🤟🏻What you will bring
- At least 2 years of successfully closing B2B enterprise deals internationally.
- A documented track record of successfully closing deals over £100K+ in the tech, finance, SaaS industries.
- Readiness to approach and negotiate with C-level execs in both SMBs and enterprise-size companies.
- Independence: we're fast-growing and can't always be there to hold your hand and tell you what to do.
- Resourcefulness: ability to bring creative solutions to every problem and to see the challenge as an opportunity to grow.
- Deep understanding of value: knowing not only what is a good deal now but also possessing the ability to identify what will evolve into an exceptional deal in the coming months is essential.
- Curiosity and an open mind are highly encouraged: we foster a culture of continuous learning and embrace a hungry yet humble attitude toward growth and development.
🌟Extra points for:
- A passion for crypto and the economic freedom it can offer: our mission is to create an open financial system for the world - we want you to help.
🪄What’s in it for you?
💸 Competitive salary
- Equity package: share in our success
- Base salary up to 65 000 GBP per year + OTE
- Work pension scheme
- Zero-fee crypto purchases via on-ramp!
🩺 Health & wellbeing
- Private healthcare for you and your dependents
- Cycle to work scheme
🏢 Great working environment
- Hybrid working in a modern and comfy office which has everything you'll need to excel and collaborate with your team
- Self-development and conference budget
- The best laptops and kit to work on
- Internal Tech meetups on-site & online
- Lunch on us twice a week for you to connect with your fellow Rampers
- Healthy snacks and beverages in the office daily
- Team socials funded by us