Join the Web3 revolution at Ramp!
👋🏼 A few words about us
At Ramp, we provide a powerful fiat <> crypto toolkit that enables anyone - from established brands to blockchain pioneers - to easily onboard their next million users into Web3.
Bridging the gap between today's financial system and the emerging crypto economy is our lifelong mission. Driven by our vision, sense of community, and passion for excellence, we relentlessly work to make this dream come true and bring Web3 to the mainstream.
From day one, our founders have built a purpose-led organisation where a culture of high performance, receptive minds, and collaboration is at the core. If you’re looking to accelerate your career, grow at pace, and have a meaningful impact, you’ll find a home at Ramp. We have huge ambitions and want people to join us on our quest to become a world-leading Web3 organisation.
🙌🏼 What you will be doing
You will be crucial in supporting our efforts to combat financial crime and maintain the highest compliance standards. This role will allow you to learn more about Financial Crime Operations and take your first steps in this area with the support of your colleagues.
We offer a 3-month contract, with the possibility of an extension to permanent tone after a few months. There is a preference to work hybrid from the office in Warsaw, but there is an option to work remotely within Poland with 2 weeks of Warsaw-based training in the beginning. This is a shift-based role, and shift patterns span the entire 24-hour period, you will be required to work full-time five days per week (including weekends).
🧩 What you will be working on
- Performing name screening and basic fraud alert management to promptly identify and address suspicious activities.
- Assisting in monitoring transactions to detect and investigate potential financial crimes, including money laundering, fraud, and other illicit activities.
- Conducting Customer Due Diligence (CDD) checks on customer accounts and transactions to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Collaborating with other team members to review and assess alerts, ensuring accurate and effective decision-making.
- Contributing to the documentation of processes, procedures, and investigation outcomes.
- Providing support to the broader Financial Crime Operations team as needed.
🤟🏻 What you will bring:
- Analytical skills and attention to detail, with the ability to identify patterns and anomalies.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Communication in English is a must (B2 level is a minimum).
- Interest in financial crime prevention and a desire to contribute to a growing team.
- A willingness to learn and adapt in a fast-paced and evolving industry.
- Flexibility to work the specified evening shift hours and availability for in-person training in the Warsaw office.
🪄What’s in it for you?
- 💰 5500-7000 PLN gross salary per month on a contract of mandate.
- 📝 Temporary contract with the possibility of extending to a permanent one.
- 🏠 Comfy workspace located in Warsaw, we expect you to work in hybrid or fully remote mode.
- 💻 Macbook, and any other tools you may need at work.
- 🕵🏽♀️ Opportunity to gain valuable experience in the financial crime operations area.
- 🔝 Exposure to cutting-edge technologies and practices in the financial technology industry.
- 💡 A collaborative and inclusive work environment that values diversity and creativity.
- ⚡ Efficient recruitment process: you will meet with the Talent Acquisition Team Lead or Partner, followed by a shirt task and possible offer of employment.
💚 Our Culture
We are fueled by a strong sense of community, purpose, and the drive to build a sustainable business. Together, we nurture a culture of high performance, low egos, receptive minds, and collaboration. We provide space for ambition, trust and empowerment to allow you to be your best self.
Our culture has been founder-driven from the start, it is defined by our shared values and behaviors, which are distinctly Ramp and represent the organisation that we have built. This is our recipe for success that we all believe in…this is how we will win!