Join the Web3 revolution at Ramp!
👋🏼 A few words about us
🙌🏼 What you will be doing
We are looking for a Legal Counsel based in London to support the legal team's accelerating growth and help the team in delivering timely and efficient advice to our entities around the globe.
As UK Legal Counsel, your main area of focus will be commercial contracts. You will also get involved in all legal matters related to our business, including corporate, employment, financial services regulations across many jurisdictions, and intellectual property. This is a great opportunity to accelerate your career growth in a fast-growing company, but also to get legal experience in the crypto world, learn about new technologies, and cooperate with the most prominent companies from the crypto space.
🧩 What you will be working on
- Preparing, reviewing, negotiating, and implementing contracts and agreements with partners, vendors, integrators, regulators, stakeholders, employees, and contractors (mainly commercial contracts, NDAs).
- Helping with daily legal operational responsibilities across all areas of the business.
- Cooperating with internal stakeholders, e.g. business development, People and Talent, Operations, and Sales.
- Maintaining a library of contracts and legal documents.
- Helping with the drafting of internal policies and guidelines.
- Onboarding different entities to various third parties including PSPs, banking partners, liquidity providers.
- Instructing external counsel and being responsible for running your projects.
⚙️ Our toolkit
- Slack, Notion, Google Workspace, ClickUp
- HubSpot, Pitch, Semrush, Amplitude, Tableau, Figma
🤟🏻 What you will bring
- You are a solicitor Qualified in England and Wales.
- At least 2 to 3 years experience working either as an in-house lawyer or in a law firm focusing on technology and licensing.
- Excellent knowledge of licensing agreements and to manage a commercial contracts filing system.
- Excellent time-management, prioritising, and problem-solving skills.
- Great attention to detail.
🌟 Extra points for:
- A passion for crypto and the economic freedom it can offer: our mission is to create an open financial system for the world - we want you to help.
🤝 Our interview process
- Discovery interview with our Talent Acquisition Professional (30 min).
- Interview with our Head of Legal UK & Ireland (60 min).
- Final Interview with our Chief Risk and Compliance Officer (30 min).
🪄 What’s in it for you?
💸 Competitive salary
- Equity package: share in our success
- Work pension scheme
- Zero-fee crypto purchases via on-ramp!
🩺 Health & wellbeing
- Private healthcare for you and your dependents
- Cycle to work scheme
🏢 Great working environment
- Hybrid working in a modern and comfy office which has everything you'll need to excel and collaborate with your team
- Self-development and conference budget
- The best laptops and kit to work on
- Internal Tech meetups on-site & online
- Lunch on us twice a week for you to connect with your fellow Rampers
- Healthy snacks and beverages in the office daily
- Team socials funded by us