Join the Web3 revolution at Ramp!
👋🏼 A few words about us
At Ramp, we provide a powerful fiat <> crypto toolkit that enables anyone - from established brands to blockchain pioneers - to easily onboard their next million users into Web3.
Bridging the gap between today's financial system and the emerging crypto economy is our lifelong mission. Driven by our vision, sense of community, and passion for excellence, we relentlessly work to make this dream come true and bring Web3 to the mainstream.
From day one, our founders have built a purpose-led organisation where a culture of high performance, receptive minds, and collaboration is at the core. If you’re looking to accelerate your career, grow at pace, and have a meaningful impact, you’ll find a home at Ramp. We have huge ambitions and want people to join us on our quest to become a world-leading Web3 organisation.
🙌🏼 What you will be doing
We are looking for a Senior Paralegal to support the legal team's accelerating growth and help them deliver timely and efficient advice to our entities across the globe.
🧩 What you will be working on
- Managing the team's Legal Ops., IT tools including CLM (Ironclad), our legal ticketing system, creating and publishing notion pages, overseeing our Legal Contract management system.
- Assisting with the execution of contracts and legal documentation through e-signature systems.
- Assisting with company secretarial work across sites based in different jurisdictions.
- Taking board and committee minutes.
- Establishing, managing and maintaining the legal team’s filing systems and being responsible for legal knowledge management.
- Identifying and implementing legal processes and setting up new tools to help the legal team scale up.
- Preparing reports and presentations.
- Managing external counsels and tracking external legal costs.
- Assisting with the incorporation and corporate governance of new entities.
- Providing general administrative support for the legal team and supporting the legal team communication with the business.
- Scheduling meetings and responding to general enquiries.
⚙️ Our toolkit
- Slack, Notion, Google Workspace, ClickUp
- HubSpot, Pitch, Semrush, Amplitude, Tableau, Figma
🤟🏻 What you will bring
- Law degree or recognised Paralegal qualification is a plus, but previous paralegal experience (ideally 4 + years) is a must.
- Ideally previous experience working within a tech focused company or team.
- Excellent organisational skills and experience in implementing and streamlining processes.
- Excellent attention to detail.
🌟 Extra points for
- A passion for crypto and the economic freedom it can offer: our mission is to create an open financial system for the world - we want you to help.
- Previous experience in high growth startup a plus.
🤝 Our interview process
- Discovery interview with our Talent Acquisition Professional (30 min)
- Interview with our Head of Legal UK and Ireland (60 min)
- Final Interview with our Chief Risk and Compliance Officer (30 min)
🪄 What’s in it for you?
💸 Competitive salary
- Equity package: share in our success
- Work pension scheme
- Zero-fee crypto purchases via on-ramp!
🩺 Health & wellbeing
- Private healthcare for you and your dependents
- Cycle to work scheme
🏢 Great working environment
- Hybrid working in a modern and comfy office which has everything you'll need to excel and collaborate with your team
- Self-development and conference budget
- The best laptops and kit to work on
- Internal Tech meetups on-site & online
- Lunch on us twice a week for you to connect with your fellow Rampers
- Healthy snacks and beverages in the office daily
- Team socials funded by us
💚 Our Culture
We are fueled by a strong sense of community, purpose, and the drive to build a sustainable business. Together, we nurture a culture of high performance, low egos, receptive minds, and collaboration. We provide space for ambition, trust and empowerment to allow you to be your best self.
Our culture has been founder-driven from the start, it is defined by our shared values and behaviors, which are distinctly Ramp and represent the organisation that we have built. This is our recipe for success that we all believe in…this is how we will win!