Join the Web3 revolution at Ramp!
👋🏼 A few words about us
🙌🏼 What you will be doing
We are looking for a Senior Backend Engineer to develop Ramp's core settlement engine with the rest of the engineering team. If you are keen to work in a product company and interested in new technologies then we want to hear from you. You will have an impact on what and how we do it.
🧩 What you will be working on
- Maintaining and extending core services.
- Connecting our payment rails to different blockchains.
- Integrating payment gateways & Open Banking APIs with open ledgers
- Building internal tools and architecture.
🛠️ How we work
The Payments team is responsible for integration and close cooperation with payment and anti-fraud solutions providers, enabling new payment methods, preventing fraud, and overall development and maintenance of the payments logic at Ramp.
Learn more about our Tech Teams at Ramp.
⚙️Our tech stack:
- Front-end: TypeScript, react, jest.js, CSS (SCSS + CSS Modules), MobX
- Back-end: TypeScript, nestJS (Node.js), PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ
- SRE/DevOps: Google Cloud, Kubernetes, GitHub Actions, Grafana
- Quality Assurance: Cypress, TypeScript, Jest, @testing-library/react, currents.dev
- Blockchain: web3.js, ethers.js
🤟🏻What you will bring:
- 4+ years of experience in building sophisticated backend systems.
- Readiness to work in a rapidly scaling up startup.
- Sense of ownership and readiness to work on delivering value, not only via code changes.
🌟 Extra points for:
- Experience in either fintech (payment services) or blockchain (exchanges or dApps).
- Experience in integrating payments gateways.
- Knowledge of microservices architecture.
🤝 Our interview process
- Discovery interview - 30 min (optional)
- Lifestyle interview - 60 min
- Home-based task
- Technical interview - 60 min
Learn more about the recruitment process at Ramp.
🪄What’s in it for you?
💸 Competitive salary
- Equity package: share in our success
- Zero-fee crypto purchases via on-ramp!
- 21 000 - 31 000 PLN net on B2B contract
🩺 Health & wellbeing
- 26+ days paid time-off
- Health & Sports benefits for you and your loved ones
- Dedicated time off for yearly health check-ups
🧠 Development & Growth
- Self-development and conference budget
- Language lessons Internal workshops and activities supporting growth and mental health
🏢 Great working environment and socials
- Modern and comfy offices in Warsaw and Wroclaw, which has everything you'll need to excel and collaborate with your team
- Remote working with visits in our offices
- The best laptops and kit to work on Internal
- Tech meetups on-site & online
- Team socials funded by us