Join the Web3 revolution at Ramp!
👋🏼 A few words about us
🙌🏼 What you will be doing
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer and as part of a nimble and dynamic team of ten across the UK and Poland you will have group responsibility across all key financial control activities . You’ll have the support of two Financial Accountants, a Group accountant and a Finance Assistant and you will take care of all entities across the Ramp group (currently UK, Poland, US and Ireland). You will be required to travel to Poland to work (short trips) with the business and your team on about four occasions a year. You will work closely with teams across the business, including People, Business Operations, Commercial, Risk and Compliance, Product and Engineering as well as being key contact with our external auditors.
You will lead on all financial aspects of financial accounting, reporting, financial control, cash flow management, capital allocation, taxes and strategic initiatives. You will have the opportunity to build out a leading finance function within the tech and Web3 space at an incredibly exciting time for the business as we seek to accelerate our growth and continue to expand our efforts globally.
🧩 What you will be working on
- Maintaining a robust financial accounting, controls and reporting processes and systems
- Completion of the annual statutory accounts and delivery of the audit process across all entities as required
- Oversee day-to-day finance operations, including AP, AR, expenses and payroll
- Responsible for tax compliance across all jurisdictions including VAT
- Responsible for the accurate and timely month-end close
- Continuous process improvement and automation to enable finance function to scale and to provide best in class services to teams across the business
- Ongoing maintenance and streamlining of new finance systems (Netsuite experience is advantageous)
- Extensive ad-hoc projects to support the business as they scale
⚙️ Our toolkit
- Slack, Notion, Google Workspace, Click Up, NetSuite, ApprovalMax, Google sheets and Excel
🤟🏻 What you will bring
- A well-rounded approach, you’re comfortable and thrive when independently and not afraid to “roll your sleeves up and get stuck in
- Previous experience in a regulated fintech, banking or FX would be ideal - and you’re excited by crypto and the future of Web3 Finance in crypto companies is evolving and you will bring a knack for finding solutions driven by the decentralised nature of crypto
- You’ll be a master problem solver and you favour a fast paced and ever changing environment full of ambiguity
- You'll be a fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with experience of managing multi jurisdictional entities and audits
- You possess exceptional leadership qualities and excellent communication skills
🌟 Extra points for
- Direct experience in a company that has built Crypto/Web3 products.
- Exposure and experience within Poland and the US in addition to the UK
🪄What’s in it for you?
💸 Competitive salary
- Equity package: share in our success
- Work pension scheme
- Zero-fee crypto purchases via on-ramp!
🩺 Health & wellbeing
- Private healthcare for you and your dependents
- Cycle to work scheme
🏢 Great working environment
- Hybrid working in a modern and comfy office which has everything you'll need to excel and collaborate with your team
- Self-development and conference budget
- The best laptops and kit to work on
- Internal Tech meetups on-site & online
- Lunch on us twice a week for you to connect with your fellow Rampers
- Healthy snacks and beverages in the office daily
- Team socials funded by us
💚 Our Culture