Join the Web3 revolution at Ramp!
👋🏼 A few words about us
🙌🏼 What you will be doing
The Chief of Staff will be working hand in hand and reporting into our inspirational CEO & Co-Founder on a daily basis and some of the most talented people on the cross-section of fintech and blockchain. We build on a global scale, by empowering novel and breathtaking products. Focus and excellence are a must.
You will have the opportunity to be at the heart of the action by working across all aspects of Executive level challenges and cross functional projects of key strategic importance to the management team. We are seeking a highly motivated, organised, and strategic thinker to join our team. This is a unique opportunity to work directly with our CEO & Co-Founder and gain unparalleled insights into the inner workings of a successful start-up.
We’re looking for an ambitious and purpose-driven individual who will need to be ready to immerse themselves into the fast-paced nature of a supercharged start up. You will learn plenty and be rewarded with an experience that encourages growth and development. We expect you to have strong analytical skills, the ability to solve complexed problems and be comfortable working in an evolving and rapidly changing environment. If you’re innovative, curious, and not afraid of a challenge, we’d love to hear from you.
🧩 What you will be working on
- You will be the ‘go-to’ person for our CEO & Co-Founder supporting a range of cross-functional projects and helping him to manage deliverables from across the Management team.
- Support the input of the CEO & Co-Founder into the OKR process, which is owned and managed by the Business Operations sub-function.
- Communicating progress upwards to the Board, as well as across the organization.
- Managing the Management Committee, including agenda setting, paper collation (and quality control), and minute taking.
- The opportunity to improve your “executive presence” by working on cross-functional projects directly with the CEO & Co-Founder and our Management team.
- A range of strategic projects will allow you to develop your skills and experience while learning from some seriously experienced people like our CEO & Co-Founder to help build the foundations of your future career.
- In collaboration with the CPeO, assist the CEO & Co-Founder with Ramp's key culture-related activities.
- Keep the CEO & Co-Founder accessible and open to new ideas and proposals.
- Develop and produce high-quality, executive-level materials for presentations to the C-level and Board of Directors.
- Conduct advanced analysis for key projects, such as financial analysis, go-to-market strategies, competitive analysis, and business case development.
🛠️ How we work
You will be joining the CEO & Co-Founder Office function working closely with all the key business functions as well as existing and future investors to accelerate the growth of the organisation. Although this is a standalone role, you will be working collaboratively with key stakeholders from across the business who hold a broad range of skills, bringing together different insights and perspectives.
- Slack, Notion, Google Workspace and ClickUp
🤟🏻What you will bring
- You will have a related degree (e.g., Business, Finance) or equivalent experience and qualifications.
- You may already have an MBA and are looking to put your new experience and skills to the test.
- Previous experience in a role requiring financial analysis and presentation skills.
- An eye for detail and an understanding the importance of managing expectations.
- If you have relevant experience in FinTech, consulting or a start-up focused on cutting-edge technologies and supreme products, you will go to the top of the pack!
- Likewise, if you have any experience in project management and tracking deliverables, ensure we know about it.
- We need a hands-on attitude, a high level of resilience, and someone happy to roll up their sleeves and get involved in the varied work associated with a fast-growing business.
- You are an expert manager of stakeholders and spike on your interpersonal skills, ensuring that trust and consensus is built quickly and maintained.
- You’re a self-starter with a keen interest in entrepreneurship and a laser customer focus.
- You must have a strong enthusiasm for the digital world with a real passion and excitement for being part of a challenger brand.
- To put it simply, we want someone willing to get stuck in and make the most of this unique opportunity.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Ability to prioritize well and deliver exceptional work with limited direction Lifelong learner with openness to new knowledge, concepts, procedures, and ways of doing things.
- Highly analytical with the ability to always back up arguments with data.
- Strong personality, comfortable with ambiguity and experimentation, and unafraid to make mistakes, learn quickly, and move on.
- Is a born owner, loves accountability, and is a ‘starter / finisher’.
⭐ Qualities we look for
- A passion for championing the customer.
- Motivated by purpose-led organizations.
- High levels of personal and professional integrity.
- An entrepreneurial approach with an ability to operate both at a strategic level and to be hands-on, delivery-focused.
- A positive, self-sufficient leader with excellent communication skills, intellect, and energy.
- Very sound judgment and business instinct with a desire to challenge traditional thinking.
- Highly organized with a flexible approach to working, strong attention to detail, and recognition of the need to evidence decisions through data.
- Communicates a compelling and inspired vision and sense of core purpose.
- Determined to succeed, high energy with humility, and a strong personal drive.A collaborative working style with an ability to develop strong relationships at all levels of the organization.
- An exceptionally strong work ethic and a focus on delivery.
- An ability to write effectively is a must, with well-developed skills in Excel and Power-point a strong advantage.
🤝 Our interview process
- Discovery interview with Chief People Officer and People Lead UK
- Second stage interview with VP Operations and CEO & Co-Founder
- At-home case study to prepare
- Final interview and case study presentation with CEO & Co-Founder
🪄What’s in it for you?
💸 Competitive salary
Equity package: share in our success
Work pension scheme
Zero-fee crypto purchases via on-ramp!
🩺 Health & wellbeing
Private healthcare for you and your dependents
Cycle to work scheme
🏢 Great working environment
Hybrid working in a modern and comfy office which has everything you'll need to excel and collaborate with your team
Self-development and conference budget
The best laptops and kit to work on
Internal Tech meetups on-site & online
Lunch on us twice a week for you to connect with your fellow Rampers
Healthy snacks and beverages in the office daily
Team socials funded by us
💚 Our Culture