About the role
As the Technical Architect (f/m/d) at ready2order you are responsible for planning and setting up the right infrastructure for our systems, 3rd party integrations and microservices, while still spending up to 40% of your time with hands-on coding. You are capable of translating business needs into technical solutions and ensuring that our systems (eg. Salesforce, Zuora, Segment, …) run smoothly.
On a daily basis you will work as part of a cross functional team with two other developers and report to our Head of Development.
What you will do
- Determine organization needs, identify system specifications and plan & design the structure of technology systems
- Analyze the needs of large systems and breaking them down into smaller manageable parts
- Be hands on and support the team's by writing code for integrations and microservices
- Communicate system requirements to the other software developers and explain system structure to them
- Choose suitable software, hardware and suggest integration methods
- Oversee development and implementation of assigned programs and guide teammates
- Help resolve technical problems as and when they arise
- Carry out testing procedures to ensure systems are running smoothly
- Ensure that systems satisfy quality standards and procedures
- Work with senior IT personnel to devise plans for future IT requirements of the organization
- Produce progress reports
What makes you ready for us
- Live our core values: Customer-centricity, Teamwork, Ownership, Open Mindedness
- As our Technical Architect you are ready to spend ∼40% of your time writing code in node.js
- You have experience integrating 3rd party tools and setting up and maintaining microservices at scale
- Excellent knowledge setting up tech infrastructure (GCP, AWS)
- Great communication skills to explain your solutions to the team
- Having experience with our main tools (Salesforce, Zuora, Segment, …), is beneficial but not a must
ready2order is a FinTech company specializing in the development of innovative business management solutions for small businesses. Numerous features such as mobile payment, customer and inventory management, advanced analytics, and an intuitive checkout system help businesses to fully exploit their economic potential.
Founded in 2015, ready2order has more than 10.000 customers in Germany and Austria. A team of around 100 people work in a remote-first environment on a centralized platform for all financial needs of small businesses.
Our vision is to become the standard for small business management by providing centralized access to all the essential tools that entrepreneurs need to realize the full potential of their business.
What makes us ready for you
- We put trust in our people and their skills by giving them the opportunity to take ownership and have a direct impact on the product and the business
- We are a group of open minded team players who help and support each other, also during challenging times
- Remote working while still valuing personal relationships is key to us - we provide you with the equipment to work from home as well as great office spaces in Vienna & Berlin
- Choose your equipment - are you team Mac or team Windows?
The entry salary for this position is EUR 60.000 gross per year for a full time position. Of course, we are willing to pay a higher salary depending on qualification and experience.
If that sounds exciting to you, apply to join our team and help us get ready2order to the next level!
We are looking forward to getting to know you!