About the role
As our Software Architect (f/m/d) you will be responsible for our whole web based product offering, covering the Backend as well as the Frontend architecture. You will have a major impact on our company and our product that is used by more than 10.000 live users, shaping an existing architecture and designing a tech base that will make us ready for the future.
You will work with multiple stakeholders from CEO and leadership team to product managers and engineers, and will report directly to the CTO.
What you will do
- Be responsible for the whole architecture of our web based product offering, covering the backend as well as the frontend
- Your mission is to create, design and own a simple, easily maintainable Software Architecture that will make our main product fit for the future
- Determine organization needs, identify system requirements and plan & design the structure of technology systems
- Understand our existing architecture and transform it into an easily manageable product base
- Conduct regular progress checks and progress reports to ensure we are staying on track building our improved architecture
- Communicate the architecture and ensure alignment of different stakeholders, with a focus on our tech leads of our cross functional leads
- Oversee development and implementation of assigned programs and guide teammates
- Help resolve technical problems as and when they arise
- Carry out testing procedures to ensure systems are running smoothly
What makes you ready for us
- Live our core values: Customer-centricity, Teamwork, Ownership, Open Mindedness#
- At least 2 years of experience as a software architect
- Knowledge of relevant architecture patterns
- Knowledge of OO analysis & design
- Great communication skills to explain your architecture design to various stakeholders
- Having experience with POS or web security is a nice to have
ready2order is a FinTech company specializing in the development of innovative business management solutions for small businesses. Numerous features such as mobile payment, customer and inventory management, advanced analytics, and an intuitive checkout system help businesses to fully exploit their economic potential.
Founded in 2015, ready2order has more than 10.000 customers in Germany and Austria. A team of around 100 people work in a remote-first environment on a centralized platform for all financial needs of small businesses. Our goal is to grow our customer base to more than 100.000 businesses and become the leading financial aggregator in Europe.
Our vision is to become the standard for small business management by providing centralized access to all the essential tools that entrepreneurs need to realize the full potential of their business.
What makes us ready for you
- We put trust in our people and their skills by giving them the opportunity to take ownership and have a direct impact on the product and the business
- We are a group of open minded team players who help and support each other, also during challenging times
- Remote working while still valuing personal relationships is key to us - we provide you with the equipment to work from home as well as great office spaces in Vienna & Berlin
- Choose your equipment - are you team Mac or team Windows?
The entry salary for this position is EUR 70.000,- gross per year. Of course, we are willing to pay a higher salary depending on qualification and experience.
If that sounds exciting to you, apply to join our team and help us get ready2order to the next level!
We are looking forward to getting to know you!