About the role
As Data Analyst (f/m/d) at ready2order you would get to know and work with the whole data process from loading data into our data warehouse, to analysis and deriving insights from data sets, to preparing reports supported with data visualization and advising of stakeholders from Marketing, to Product and Leadership. We are proud to say that we are a data driven company, so your insights and results are an important part of our decision making processes and therefore, shaping the future of our business.
You will have the opportunity to work independently on lots of exciting projects like creating new Marketing Data Dashboards and supporting the growth team to become more data driven and advancing our self-service approach or improve our tracking infrastructure.
On a daily basis you will report to our Head of Data Insights and work in a small and dynamic data team, using cutting edge data warehouse technologies where you can process hundreds of millions of rows in mere seconds.
What you will do
- Be responsible for Data Analytics of Growth & Marketing
- As our data expert you actively promote a data-driven culture and advise our growth teams on data usage, metric definition and how to gather valuable insights
- Create new data sets, reports and quantitative analysis writing your own SQL queries
- Translate your qualitative analysis into actionable insights for the business and facilitate data-driven decision-making
- Help creating and improving the data infrastructure for web and app tracking using Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Extract, load, cleanse and transform data within our data warehouse
- Support with our data governance by creating descriptions and explanations about the data we have and their relationships
- Help other business analysts within the company to understand our data and support and advance the self-service approach we have
What makes you ready for us
- Live our core values: Customer-centricity, Teamwork, Ownership, Open Mindedness
- Experience working with data analytics in a professional environment
- Great skills writing advanced SQL queries
- Excellent communication skills to translate complex data analysis into easily understandable business insights
- Proactiveness to bring in your own ideas and the drive to see them through and bring them to life
- Challenge stakeholders on their decision making by providing fact based arguments and actively foster our data driven culture
- Ideally you have experience with tracking, Marketing Analytics and tools like Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and BigQuery
- Experience with data warehousing (ETL, ELT) is a plus
ready2order is a FinTech company specializing in the development of innovative business management solutions for small businesses. Numerous features such as mobile payment, customer and inventory management, advanced analytics, and an intuitive checkout system help businesses to fully exploit their economic potential.
Founded in 2015, ready2order has more than 10.000 customers in Germany and Austria. A team of around 100 people work in a remote-first environment on a centralized platform for all financial needs of small businesses.
Our vision is to become the standard for small business management by providing centralized access to all the essential tools that entrepreneurs need to realize the full potential of their business.
What makes us ready for you
- We put trust in our people and their skills by giving them the opportunity to take ownership and have a direct impact on the product and the business
- We are a group of open minded team players who help and support each other, also during challenging times
- Remote working while still valuing personal relationships is key to us - we provide you with the equipment to work from home as well as great office spaces in Vienna & Berlin
- Choose your equipment - are you team Mac or team Windows?
The entry salary for this position is EUR 45.000,- gross per year. Of course, we are willing to pay a higher salary depending on qualification and experience.
If that sounds exciting to you, apply to join our team and help us get ready2order to the next level!
We are looking forward to getting to know you!