About the role
As one of our two Business Development Specialist you will have a broad range of responsibilities and tasks and will work in very close collaboration with our CEO and the rest of the leadership team. You will work at the pulse of our company, gaining first hand insights about our internal processes, business KPIs and most interesting the strategic decisions that will shape our future.
In your role you will represent our leadership and will act as a cross-sectional function within ready2order and collaborate, communicate and interact with all departments and teams. This position provides a very steep learning curve, with lots of opportunities to take ownership for diverse projects e.g., M&A advisory or payment expansion, and many more.
You will report directly to Markus, our CEO.
What you will do
- Work independently on research tasks, ad hoc analysis & evaluations and writing reports, on behalf of our leadership team
- Facilitate and support the leadership team on Investor Relations
- Contribute to various miscellaneous business management topics
- Work autonomously on special projects and manage the whole project coordination
- Support our teams and leadership with our internal processes, work on process improvements and ensure a seamless documentation
- Calculate business cases and work on business presentations for the leadership team and investor board
- Actively support the team and the organization in our change process
- Organize and prepare all board meetings
What makes you ready for us
- Live our core values: Customer-centricity, Teamwork, Ownership, Open Mindedness
- Ideally completed studies in the field of business administration / corporate management / business law with basic Accounting & Financial Planning knowledge
- Project Management skills
- Taking ownership of projects and driving them independently from beginning to end
- Reliable team player with a focused and accurate way of working
- Taking challenges as an opportunity to grow and learn
- Solution-oriented approach
- Be a sparring partner for your stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills, capable of empathizing with different stakeholders and business partners and translating complex concepts into easy to understand messages
- Excellent German & English skills
ready2order is a FinTech company specializing in the development of innovative business management solutions for small businesses. Numerous features such as mobile payment, customer and inventory management, advanced analytics, and an intuitive checkout system help businesses to fully exploit their economic potential.
Founded in 2015, ready2order has more than 10.000 customers in Germany and Austria. A team of around 100 people work in a remote-first environment on a centralized platform for all financial needs of small businesses.
Our vision is to become the standard for small business management by providing centralized access to all the essential tools that entrepreneurs need to realize the full potential of their business.
What makes us ready for you
- We put trust in our people and their skills by giving them the opportunity to take ownership and have a direct impact on the product and the business
- We are a group of open minded team players who help and support each other, also during challenging times
- Remote working while still valuing personal relationships is key to us - we provide you with the equipment to work from home as well as great office spaces in Vienna & Berlin
- Choose your equipment - are you team Mac or team Windows?
The minimum salary for this position is EUR 45.000 gross per year. Of course, we are willing to pay a higher salary depending on qualification and experience.
If that sounds exciting to you, apply to join our team and help us get ready2order to the next level!
We are looking forward to getting to know you!