About the role
As a Salesforce Developer at ready2order you are our internal Salesforce expert and take full ownership and responsibility for all Salesforce related processes, implementations and configurations. You will have a wide scope of tasks and projects, like integrating the chatbot into our case management process, creating a self-service interface for our customers or supporting the Backwards Logistics Projects with a Salesforce integration.
You will be part of a cross-functional team and report to our Head of Engineering.
What you will do
- Take Ownership of all Salesforce related processes ensuring that our Salesforce set up meets business requirements, including configuration (3 automations - Process Builder, Flows, Workflows), developing new customizations in Apex, Aura, LWC.
- Support the Product Manager in gathering requirements by providing solutions and highlighting dependencies among the implementation.
- Lead the complete configuration or development process from requirement analysis to deployment
- Collaborates with the internal and external development team during code reviews and unit testing
- Ensures that designs for new developments fit in the overall solution architecture
- As our internal Salesforce expert - consult and provide guidance to the teams regarding Salesforce related topics
- Provides technical support, review and solve cases that are related to customized solutions
What makes you ready for us
- Live our core values: Customer-centricity, Teamwork, Ownership, Open Mindedness
- Great skills with Apex development
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility for your area of expertise
- Be proactive, share your knowledge so as a team you can find the best solution together from tech and business perspective
- Other nice to have skills: Typescript, Node.js (NestJS), Zuora, Gitlab and Gitlab pipelines, CI/CD, GCP
ready2order is a FinTech company specializing in the development of innovative business management solutions for small businesses. Numerous features such as mobile payment, customer and inventory management, advanced analytics, and an intuitive checkout system help businesses to fully exploit their economic potential.
Founded in 2015, ready2order has more than 10.000 customers in Germany and Austria. A team of around 100 people work in a remote-first environment on a centralized platform for all financial needs of small businesses.
Our vision is to become the standard for small business management by providing centralized access to all the essential tools that entrepreneurs need to realize the full potential of their business.
What makes us ready for you
- We put trust in our people and their skills by giving them the opportunity to take ownership and have a direct impact on the product and the business
- We are a group of open minded team players who help and support each other, also during challenging times
- Remote working while still valuing personal relationships is key to us - we provide you with the equipment to work from home as well as great office spaces in Vienna & Berlin
- Choose your equipment - are you team Mac or team Windows?
The minimum salary for this position is EUR 42.000,- gross per year. Of course, we are willing to pay a higher salary depending on qualification and experience.
If that sounds exciting to you, apply to join our team and help us get ready2order to the next level!
We are looking forward to getting to know you!