About the role
As a QA engineer at ready2order you will be part of an agile cross functional team, taking the ownership for the quality of our product. You ensure a stable and seamless experience for our customers and are passionate about shipping a product of highest quality. You are a great teamplayer who is also capable of challenging the team and proactively bringing in ideas if you see potential to improve our standards.
We offer you a position with lots of opportunities to take ownership of various projects and have an impact not only on our product but also on our team and internal processes.
Office presence for testing reasons will be required sometimes. There is still lots of flexibility and opportunity to work from home on days where presence is not needed.
What you will do
- Take the responsibility to provide a product of great quality
- Together with the team, work on continuous improvements of the QA and release process to achieve great results
- Strive to be an expert on our software product and the hardware it runs on
- Take ownership of continuous testing tasks, cross-browser testing and conduct manual testings before each release for our software and ensure it works on all our hardware devices
- Create and maintain test cases
- Work closely with our engineers along the full user story and report regularly the quality status during sprints
- Work closely together with our agile team and dev ops team to set up the automation process
- Develop and continuously improve our quality standards
- Provide hands-on mentality by coding standards and testing frameworks
- Close exchange of knowledge with all teams
What makes you ready for us
- Live our core values: Customer-centricity, Teamwork, Ownership, Open Mindedness
- Several years of experience with software & hardware testing
- Experience working in agile teams and an agile mindset
- You value progress over process
- Capability to set up automation processes
- Strong knowledge of testing tools, like Cypress
- Experience with test documentation tools, like Testrail
- Great communication skills, and perfect English skills
ready2order specializes in the development and distribution of innovative cloud software solutions in the POS and payment sector for small businesses. Founded in 2015, the FinTech now serves over 10,000 customers in Germany and Austria. In line with its remote-first culture, the nearly 100 employees work both at the headquarters in Vienna and throughout Europe.
What makes us ready for you
- We put trust in our people and their skills by giving them the opportunity to take ownership and have a direct impact on the product and the business
- We are a group of open minded team players who help and support each other, also during challenging times
- Remote working while still valuing personal relationships is key to us - we provide you with the equipment to work from home as well as great office spaces in Vienna & Berlin
- Choose your equipment - are you team Mac or team Windows?
The entry salary for this position is EUR 48.000,- gross per year. Of course, we are willing to pay a higher salary depending on qualification and experience.
If that sounds exciting to you, apply to join our team and help us get ready2order to the next level!
We are looking forward to getting to know you!