At Ready Player Me, we’re passionate about the Metaverse and excited by its infinite possibilities. Each month, many hundreds of thousands of users use our platform to create a unique and portable 3D avatar that can be used across their most beloved games and apps.
We give developers a plug-and-play avatar system so they wouldn't have to invent their own and could instead focus on building amazing experiences. In just a year, the number of companies using our platform has grown from 25 to 1000+.
Our goal is to become the default avatar system for virtual worlds. We are backed by top investors, and already working with well-known brands like Warner Bros, Dior, New Balance, and RTFKT.
We’re only getting started. Come join us on our journey and play a key role in building an open and interoperable Metaverse.
We are looking for a passionate and skilled Site Reliability Engineer to join our growing team:
Your daily adventures will include:
- Working with development teams improving and setting measurable objectives for high service availability, code quality, security and observability.
- Creating and maintaining documentation for resources, services and infrastructure and improving processes through automation.
- Making critical engineering choices and laying the foundations for good DevOps and SRE practices.
What you bring:
- Comprehensive knowledge of CI/CD pipelines, infrastructure as code, networking and monitoring tools.
- Analytical approach to designing and optimizing infrastructure.
- Demonstrable experience in building tools for managing and automating infrastructure, skilled in at least one major programming language.
- Product-oriented thinking.
As a bonus, it would be awesome if you:
- Worked in a Startup or Scaleup before.
- Love to play games.
Why you’ll love it here:
- Personal development - you’ll be joining us at the start of our growth trajectory, which means you’ll face exciting challenges and have a chance to make a big impact.
- Unlimited days off - we work hard, but it’s important for us you get to recharge whenever you need it.
- Annual company retreats, plus yearly travel credit or budget towards gear.
- Flexible working hours - we measure results over effort.
- Opportunity to work in a remote-first team anywhere in the world or at our offices in Tallinn, Berlin, Barcelona or New York.
- Competitive salary and equity options.
What’s life like at Ready Player Me?
At Ready Player Me, expect to make an impact and be a part of an ambitious, collaborative team. Our focus is on working together to build outstanding experiences for our users, and being at the forefront of change and innovation as the Metaverse expands. We put a lot of hard work and energy into our projects. But most importantly, we’re passionate about what we do, while having fun along the way.
By joining us, you’ll become a part of the most experienced avatar team in the world. We’ve built industry-leading avatar systems since 2014. Now we’re expanding our operations.
We’ve raised $16.5M from Taavet Hinrikus (Co-Founder of Wise), Sten Tamkivi (Co-Founder of Teleport), Tom Preston-Werner (Co-Founder of Github), and Samsung Next among many others. Our future is bright, and we’d love you to join us on our journey.
Didn't find what you're looking for? Write us firstname.lastname@example.org