Refeyn’s unique technology is delivering a disruptive new generation of analytical instruments that weigh individual molecules with light. Just two years after being spun out of two world-class research groups in Oxford University, Refeyn Ltd has already delivered instrumentation to over 100 global customers.
We have a great team, significant funding and a truly global ambition – all of which position us for rapid growth. Joining at this stage in the company’s development represents the opportunity to work on a new and innovative product offering, and to grow with the company as it progresses.
We are looking for a successful sales professional with 2+ years of sales experience ideally in microscopy, capital equipment or instrumentation based in Germany (home working with up 40% EU travel).
Responsible for identifying potential customers, proof-of-concept instrument demonstrations, the analysis of customer samples and for follow up with the customer after the proof of concept study is completed to purchase. This will involve identifying opportunities for funding, working with customers on a proposal, negotiation of a price. Consolidating customer feedback and requirements to guide the efforts of the R&D team and further mature the technology and the portfolio. The candidate will also represent the company at workshops, trade-shows, conferences and various digital events around the world.
- Identifying potential customers and educating them about mass photometry
- Managing the sales process from initial contact to close
- Demonstrating the instrumentation and technology (including on-site in customer labs)
- Analysing customer samples in Refeyn’s demo lab
- Supporting workshops, trade shows, and conferences
- Mentoring more junior team members
- Consolidate and prioritise customer use cases and requirements
- Provide proof-material and best-known methods for priority use cases
- work with customers on challenging samples
- Analyzing customer samples, create report and discuss results with future customers
- Demonstrating the instruments and technology (on-site and remote demonstrations)
- give presentations at conferences (talk, poster)
- task planning: being able to plan the demonstration/sample jobs, coordinate with customers
- driving sales process and discussion
- Negotiate pricing and create quotation for sales opportunities
- Update and maintain CRM
- Competitive salary, proportionate to experience
- 5% Company pension contribution
- 25 days' annual leave
- Comprehensive employee insurances including private medical, life assurance, critical illness and income protection