RightShip is the world’s biggest third party maritime due diligence organization, providing expertise in global safety, sustainability and social responsibility best practices.
We bring together years of industry expertise with the output from analytics and large data sets to provide our safety and environmental scoring systems, recommendations and consultancy services.
Using leading data and technology, we aim to set new benchmarks in environmental protection. We support global initiatives and action influencing practical and impactful change, enabling “win-win” for business and the environment.
To find out more visit RightShip.com.
What we offer
We offer a place where you know you are contributing to an organization who are constantly working to ensure ships are safe as possible so that crew and cargo are protected. We are passionate about maritime efficiency, safety and sustainability practices.
We offer generous rewards. Our base salary is competitive, we support employee wellbeing and provide our employees with a Healthy Living Allowance and our annual incentive scheme is awesome. We have some great talent who are happy to share their experience and skills to help you on your way and we are committed to professional development to make sure your career keeps growing while you’re working with us.
What makes RightShip a great place to work at:
RightShip is an equal opportunity employer, and we champion diversity. Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities, and generations. We believe that a diversity of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization.
Don’t meet every single requirement of this role? Still apply! Research tells us that that women and underrepresented groups are less likely to apply unless they meet every single requirement. At RightShip we believe that the right hire is someone who makes an addition to our culture, rather than someone who fits in and conforms to our status quo. We want to add team members who not only value RightShip standards and workplace culture, but also bring an aspect of diversity that positively contributes to our work environment. If you are excited about this role, or about our company in general, we would love to hear from you!
RightShip is a data driven tech company that looks at information related to the maritime- Environment, Social and Governance (ESG) space. The firm is a joint venture between Rio Tinto, BHP, and Cargill. We are looking for an HR intern to help our team with talent development, specifically in the area of developing career pathways and competency mapping, and other HR generalist items.
This is a great opportunity to learn about some aspects of HR and to get experience working in an organization having strong links into the commodities and maritime world, while experiencing high growth. This role will report to the Senior Manager, Talent and Development.
- Assist in developing career pathways and competency mapping frameworks for various roles within the organization.
- Conduct research on industry best practices and incorporate them into our capability building programs.
- Collaborate with different departments to identify competencies and recommend career pathways.
- Provide support for the implementation and evaluation of various capability building initiatives.
- Assist in other HR-related tasks as needed
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree in HR, Psychology, Business Administration or a related field
- Hands on, good attitude, able to think critically and out of the box.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to think strategically and develop big picture solutions.
- Resourceful and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Agile and able to adapt quickly to changes.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
RightShip is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity, enables access and promotes inclusion in our workplace. You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.