We are in need of Go-to-Market Professionals who are obsessed with their personal growth and those who want to develop their career and become the best at what they do. At Rossum you will get a chance to introduce our revolutionary technology to Fortune 500 customers all around the world, a skill you can take anywhere in the world.
You will fit right in if you:
- Have a passion for developing & creating new business opportunities.
- Can create a great first impression with great communication skills.
- Can engage interested parties via follow-up communications designed to increase the awareness of our product and value proposition.
- Can think strategically and build a business case for potential customers.
- Can collaborate with team members to develop (potential) customer relationships that will contribute to winning new business opportunities.
- Love to challenge yourself and constantly push yourself to succeed.
- Fluent/native German and English, both spoken and written (other languages are a plus).
- Sales experience (experience with SaaS is a plus).
- Are honest, humble, empathetic, and great with time management.
*This is a full-time position based in Prague for a fluent English speaker.
What we offer
We are building a first of its kind hyper-growth SaaS startup in Prague
- Competitive base salary.
- Generous bonus structure (put in more, earn more).
- Employee Stock Option Plan that's fair and rewarding.
- Great working environment and diverse team (29+ nationalities).
- High end laptop & other necessary tech.
- 5 weeks of vacation & flexible working hours.
- Tasty snacks & the best coffee and tea in Prague.
- English language lessons on all levels.
- Multisport card to get your workout at any of 2 700 places in Czechia.
Rossum (the name comes from Czech writer Karel Čapek’s play “Rossum’s Universal Robots”) is capable of extracting data (from documents) six times faster than the human rate. Last year alone it managed to save companies across a number of sectors over one billion keystrokes, the equivalent of 150 years of human labor. Today, the company automates document communication for customers on five continents and a client roster that includes Siemens, Bosch, Cushman & Wakefield, Veolia, and, here in the Czech Republic, Alza, Kofola, and Mattoni.
After tripling our revenue in 2020 and securing Eastern Europe’s largest-ever Series A funding of $100M in 2021 , we plan to further expand our market share and invest heavily across our Go-to-market teams & our research and development backbone.
Our product is number #1 in its category.
Rossum is an equal opportunity employer. At Rossum we believe human potential is the most powerful force for progress and success we aim for. Therefore we maintain a culture of belonging and treat people with respect and provide equal opportunities for hiring, employment, promotion, termination, compensation etc. Rossum does not discriminate against any job applicant or employee or protected veteran because of race, colour, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), physical or mental disability, age or genetic information.