We are in need of Go-to-Market Professionals who are obsessed with their personal growth and those who want to develop their career and become the best at what they do. At Rossum you will get a chance to introduce our revolutionary technology to Fortune 500 customers all around the world, a skill you can take anywhere in the world.
You will fit right in if you:
- Have a passion for developing & creating new business opportunities.
- Can create a great first impression with great communication skills.
- Can engage interested parties via follow-up communications designed to increase the awareness of our product and value proposition.
- Can think strategically and build a business case for potential customers.
- Can collaborate with team members to develop (potential) customer relationships that will contribute to winning new business opportunities.
- Love to challenge yourself and constantly push yourself to succeed.
- Fluent/native English, both spoken and written (other languages are a plus).
- Sales experience (experience with SaaS is a plus).
- Are honest, humble, empathetic, and great with time management.
*This role is based in Salt Lake City, Utah
What we offer
- Competitive base salaries and VERY lucrative compensation plans.
- Energy-charged atmosphere of a tech-first AI startup that has great traction towards global success and is already serving customers across four continents, including Fortune 500 companies. Most of our work is still ahead of us – you will be making a huge difference in our growing team.
- A diverse work environment of over 40 nationalities and balanced leadership team.
- Healthcare, 401K, PTO
- Stock options plan
- Generous PTO
Rossum (the name comes from Czech writer Karel Čapek’s play “Rossum’s Universal Robots”) is capable of extracting data (from documents) six times faster than the human rate. Last year alone it managed to save companies across a number of sectors over one billion keystrokes, the equivalent of 150 years of human labor. Today, the company automates document communication for customers on five continents and a client roster that includes Siemens, Bosch, Cushman & Wakefield, Veolia, and, here in the Czech Republic, Alza, Kofola, and Mattoni.
After tripling our revenue in 2020 and securing Eastern Europe’s largest-ever Series A funding of $100M in 2021 , we plan to further expand our market share and invest heavily across our Go-to-market teams & our research and development backbone.
Our product is number #1 in its category.
Rossum is an equal opportunity employer. At Rossum we believe human potential is the most powerful force for progress and success we aim for. Therefore we maintain a culture of belonging and treat people with respect and provide equal opportunities for hiring, employment, promotion, termination, compensation etc. Rossum does not discriminate against any job applicant or employee or protected veteran because of race, colour, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), physical or mental disability, age or genetic information.