Our People Operations team's mission is to support Rossum's rapid growth. Your mission will be to find and hire the best talent and help the business grow and reach Unicorn status.
As our team's first US-based team member, you'll be setting the standard when it comes to building and improving hiring processes and helping us define the hiring practices that will make our US growth successful, but you won't be alone. You'll be a part of an international team and drive the continued success of those around you through collaboration, knowledge sharing and mentoring.
If you feel butterflies about the idea of influencing the company at its rapid growth, we want to hear from you! (this is a full-time position based in New York with flexibility for remote working)
We are all geeks and hackers who like to engineer beautiful systems, all the way to Rossum’s CEO. You will fit right in if you are:
- Experienced owner of the end-to-end hiring process - design the hiring process, build the talent pool, support the interview flow and hiring team and close the candidate.
- An influencer who will level up the hiring game is eager to educate and share best practices across Rossum.
- Partner for our Hiring Managers - you can build relationships on all levels, prioritize searches, establish clear expectations, and deliver outstanding results.
- The ambassador of an exceptional candidate experience, always ready to help and improve our hiring process
- Able to deal with ambiguity, process-oriented - managing multiple diverse efforts, changing the focus quickly, and not being afraid to roll up your sleeves.
- Curious to know all the tools & hacks that make your life easier.
- Startup positive person with experience in hiring tech people in fast-paced environments.
- Honest and bullshit-free. You base your opinions on real data and always find new ways to level up our hiring game.
You should apply if
- You put the candidate at the heart of everything you do
- You have experience in, or an interest in, hiring great Sales & Marketing professionals
- You have a demonstrated history of balancing and prioritising work across multiple roles and skillsets
- You know how to manage and coordinate a great candidate experience end-to-end as part of an internal talent acquisition team
What we offer (Benefits)
💰 Stock options
🏝 4 weeks of vacation
🤒 5 sick days / personal time off
⏱ Flexible working hours, hybrid regime of work
👨🏻 Extra two weeks for paternity leave
💻 High end laptop & other necessary tech
🩺 Healthcare benefits (🏥 🦷 👁 )
🗂 FSA, Life & Disability insurance
👨👩👦 Referral program
The interview process
Our interview process has 3 stages:
1. Introduction with a member of the recruitment team
2. A recruiting skills interview or case study with the Hiring Manager
3. A short interview panel covering values and stakeholder management
These are just the assessed parts of the interview - we want to make sure you get all the information you need to know how you can thrive at Rossum, so if there are any additional people you'd like to meet informally as a part of the process, just ask!
Rossum (the name comes from Czech writer Karel Čapek’s play “Rossum’s Universal Robots”) is capable of extracting data (from documents) six times faster than the human rate. Last year alone it managed to save companies across a number of sectors over one billion keystrokes, the equivalent of 150 years of human labor. Today, the company automates document communication for customers on five continents and a client roster that includes Siemens, Bosch, Cushman & Wakefield, Veolia, and, here in the Czech Republic, Alza, Kofola, and Mattoni.
After tripling our revenue in 2020 and securing Eastern Europe’s largest-ever Series A funding of $100M in 2021 , we plan to further expand our market share and invest heavily across our Go-to-market teams & our research and development backbone.
Our product is number #1 in its category.
Rossum is an equal opportunity employer. At Rossum we believe human potential is the most powerful force for progress and success we aim for. Therefore we maintain a culture of belonging and treat people with respect and provide equal opportunities for hiring, employment, promotion, termination, compensation etc. Rossum does not discriminate against any job applicant or employee or protected veteran because of race, colour, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), physical or mental disability, age or genetic information.