SMB Account Executive
We are seeking high-energy results-driven professionals with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude, and natural sales instincts to join our Sales team.
At Rossum, our primary goal is to make B2B communication frictionless and to give humanity back precious time that is wasted with mind-numbing tasks! Rossum’s artificial intelligence platform is leveraged to automate end-to-end document processing more accurately & more intelligently than ever possible before.
After tripling our revenue in 2020 and securing Eastern Europe’s largest-ever Series A funding of $100M in 2021, we plan to further expand our market share and invest heavily across our Go-to-market teams & our research and development backbone.
This is a full-time in person position Prague Based for a fluent English speaker.
In this role you will:
- Identify potential customers and set approach strategies
- Develop strong and long term client relationships
- Manage pipeline, negotiate contracts and close agreements
- Educate prospects about Rossum’s platform to achieve their business goals.
- Organize lead data in CRM and cooperate closely with our best in class business development team.
- Effectively manage multiple concurrent sales cycles
- Contribute to our business growth in a fast paced, energy-charged atmosphere, as a valued member of our Sales team.
You should apply if you have:
- 3+ years of sales experience
- Experience with closing new business
- Proficient organizational skills and solution presentation skills
- Consultative selling experience and quota carrying experience.
- Ability to articulate ROI to prospective customers.
- Ability to shape or reshape deals to best meet the needs of our customers
- Ability to keep pace in a rapidly changing environment, which requires prioritization, constant learning, juggling multiple responsibilities at once, and taking calculated risks.
- We most value honesty and strong opinions that are weakly held. We expect everyone to focus on searching for the truth when it matters, and they should be devoted to supporting their conclusions with data and measurements.
What we offer (Benefits)
We are building a hyper-growth SaaS startup following the best Silicon Valley practices, in Prague.
5 weeks of vacation
5 sick days / personal time off
Flexible working hours, hybrid regime of work
Extra two weeks for paternity leave
High end laptop & other necessary tech
English & Czech language lessons on all levels
Tasky snacks, food and beverages in the office
Multisport card to access sports facilities
Rossum (the name comes from Czech writer Karel Čapek’s play “Rossum’s Universal Robots”) is capable of extracting data (from documents) six times faster than the human rate. Last year alone it managed to save companies across a number of sectors over one billion keystrokes, the equivalent of 150 years of human labor. Today, the company automates document communication for customers on five continents and a client roster that includes Siemens, Bosch, Cushman & Wakefield, Veolia, and, here in the Czech Republic, Alza, Kofola, and Mattoni.
After tripling our revenue in 2020 and securing Eastern Europe’s largest-ever Series A funding of $100M in 2021 , we plan to further expand our market share and invest heavily across our Go-to-market teams & our research and development backbone.
Our product is number #1 in its category.
Rossum is an equal opportunity employer. At Rossum we believe human potential is the most powerful force for progress and success we aim for. Therefore we maintain a culture of belonging and treat people with respect and provide equal opportunities for hiring, employment, promotion, termination, compensation etc. Rossum does not discriminate against any job applicant or employee or protected veteran because of race, colour, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), physical or mental disability, age or genetic information.