This is a full-time, entry level position.
We use state-of-the-art AI and an intuitive UI to eliminate useless paperwork and make the whole world go faster. High-performance AI can't be created in isolation. It has to be shown real-life examples to which it can gradually adapt.
It's paramount that these examples are interpretable by the AI. Mixed signals, false negatives/positives, and inconsistencies in these examples are the main threats to successful machine learning.
Each document processed by our customers is one such example. So there's a unique interplay between human behavior and the AI, which tries to mimic it.
That's where we need you. A facilitator who understands both the needs and habits of our customers and the learning requirements of our AI models.
Suitable for people with previous experience in:
- L2/L3 Customer Support
- Data Entry
- Data Analysis
- Different flavors of back-office (finance, purchasing, accounting, etc.)
- Customer-oriented. You enjoy delighting them and you don't hesitate to go the extra mile for them. You pursue clarity and structure in the way you communicate.
- You like studying, observing, and analyzing complex problems. 50% of the job is analysis.
- Excellent English, both spoken and written, is a must. The job is 50% communication.
- You can lead customer calls in an efficient and understandable way.
- Honest and bullshit-free. You base your opinions on data, but don’t cling to it in the face of good arguments.
- You love to learn, overcome challenges and learn from your mistakes.
- You have a strong drive to learn about machine learning and AI.
- Nice to have tech skills: Machine Learning terminology, SQL, Terminal, JSON
- Analyzing the structure and features of various documents
- Reviewing data capture made by end-users
- Analyzing predictions made by the AI and troubleshooting
- Interpreting different accuracy metrics of AI engines
- Training Rossum's end-users in the usage of Rossum UI which will result in high-quality dataset
- Collaborating with the AI research and product teams on improving Rossum's AI
What we offer
We are building a hyper-growth SaaS startup following the best Silicon Valley practices in Prague.
- Work environment without micromanagement and with an accent on ownership and autonomy.
- We designed the Employee Stock Option Plan as the fairest in Prague.
- An enjoyable working environment in a very diverse team (27+ nationalities)
- A laptop & necessary tech is a given.
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, and home office setup.
- Tasty snacks & the best coffee and tea in Prague.
- English language lessons on all levels.
- Multisport card to get your workout at any of 2 700 places in Czechia.
We are automating document communication. Thousands of lifetimes per day are burned on manually dealing with documents in enterprise back offices. It’s a terrible job, and it makes the whole world go slower. Right now, we already process up to hundreds of documents per minute to save our users 85% of this work, serving some of the world’s best companies. Our mission is to create a world that builds rather than types, as companies that switched from email to Slack and Teams for internal communication next switch to Rossum for their orders and invoices.
We raised money from some of the best VCs in Europe and top American angel investors who backed startups like Airbnb, Revolut, or UiPath before. We are now newly backed by $100M series A investment and grow 300% a year. (Learn more)
Rossum (the name comes from Czech writer Karel Čapek’s play “Rossum’s Universal Robots”) is capable of extracting data (from documents) six times faster than the human rate. Last year alone it managed to save companies across a number of sectors over one billion keystrokes, the equivalent of 150 years of human labor. Today, the company automates document communication for customers on five continents and a client roster that includes Siemens, Bosch, Cushman & Wakefield, Veolia, and, here in the Czech Republic, Alza, Kofola, and Mattoni.
After tripling our revenue in 2020 and securing Eastern Europe’s largest-ever Series A funding of $100M in 2021 , we plan to further expand our market share and invest heavily across our Go-to-market teams & our research and development backbone.
Our product is number #1 in its category.
Rossum is an equal opportunity employer. At Rossum we believe human potential is the most powerful force for progress and success we aim for. Therefore we maintain a culture of belonging and treat people with respect and provide equal opportunities for hiring, employment, promotion, termination, compensation etc. Rossum does not discriminate against any job applicant or employee or protected veteran because of race, colour, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), physical or mental disability, age or genetic information.