We use state-of-art AI plus intuitive UI to eliminate useless paperwork and make the whole world go faster. Help us influence client technology decisions with Rossum’s solutions worldwide.
As a Technical Sales Engineer, your mission is to provide strategic technical advisory to prospects, customers, and Rossumers. You'll be a instrumental to securing the sales wins. Take ownership of the technical journey of the customer through the sales cycle - analyze customer needs, run discovery and demonstrations, and implement an end to end proof of concept. You have a direct impact on the customer decision.
Our team is responsible for the communication between the GTM organization and the technical teams. You can influence the development of the product, providing strategic feedback and implementing ad hoc solution that may evolve to product features in the future.
We are now rapidly growing and expanding to new industries and regions. Join us now and make a huge impact on the success of Rossum!
This is a full-time remote position.
We are all geeks and hackers who like to engineer beautiful systems, all the way to Rossum’s CEO. You will fit right in if :
- You have experience in a customer facing role - you ran in depth technical discovery, mapped out complex customer processes and designed solutions to address their needs.
- You are an amazing presenter, always thinking about how to pass the message in the most effective way, customizing your every presentation and demo.
- You are value oriented - the need comes first, not the feature. You know how to run a demonstration to walk the customer through a story, rather than a list of features.
- You are technically savvy - you can explain complex technical concepts in a simple way, making it easy for the business to understand. You understand concepts in architecture and integration.
- You are happy to hack a small script in python or play with different configuration files to achieve the best solution. When you don’t know something, you can find the answer online.
- You either have experience with artificial intelligence or have the will and ability to learn basic concepts in AI.
- You think out of the box, looking for workarounds and creative solutions
- You do not shy away from asking questions and learning from the rest of the team. You are happy to collaborate with different teams (Product, Research, Services, Management) to find answers and provide customer feedback.
- You are independent, self-driven individual and a fast learner -- you will be in charge of the customer experience.
- You embrace change, quick and direct feedback loops and continuous iterative improvement
- We need people who'll help us build the practice, not just follow it
- You are able to think through cost/benefit and risk/benefit analyses on an opportunity
- You have great communication and writing skills. Excellent English and French, both spoken and written. Other foreign languages are a plus.
- Most importantly, you are honest and bullshit-free. You base your opinions on data, but don’t cling to it in the face of good arguments.
What we offer
- Competitive base salaries and VERY lucrative compensation plans.
- Energy-charged atmosphere of a tech-first AI startup that has great traction towards global success and is already serving customers across four continents, including Fortune 500 companies. Most of our work is still ahead of us – you will be making a huge difference in our growing team.
- A diverse works environment of over 40 nationalities and balanced leadership team.
Rossum (the name comes from Czech writer Karel Čapek’s play “Rossum’s Universal Robots”) is capable of extracting data (from documents) six times faster than the human rate. Last year alone it managed to save companies across a number of sectors over one billion keystrokes, the equivalent of 150 years of human labor. Today, the company automates document communication for customers on five continents and a client roster that includes Siemens, Bosch, Cushman & Wakefield, Veolia, and, here in the Czech Republic, Alza, Kofola, and Mattoni.
After tripling our revenue in 2020 and securing Eastern Europe’s largest-ever Series A funding of $100M in 2021 , we plan to further expand our market share and invest heavily across our Go-to-market teams & our research and development backbone.
Our product is number #1 in its category.
Rossum is an equal opportunity employer. At Rossum we believe human potential is the most powerful force for progress and success we aim for. Therefore we maintain a culture of belonging and treat people with respect and provide equal opportunities for hiring, employment, promotion, termination, compensation etc. Rossum does not discriminate against any job applicant or employee or protected veteran because of race, colour, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), physical or mental disability, age or genetic information.