Rossum is currently going through a hyper-growth phase and we are leveling up our Marketing team to help us scale. We’re looking for a brilliant content marketer to join our marketing team as a Content Marketing Manager. In this newly created role, you’ll create a wide range of informative and engaging content and campaigns designed to wow the B2B sales and GTM community.
This role is reporting to our VP of Marketing, and will have a pivotal role on our Content team that directly impacts our demand gen results and brand-building strategy.
- Own the strategy and results for all our digital content across all online platforms, optimizing existing social channels and exploring future platforms to invest in.
- Your primary focus will be driving traffic and engagement that translates to sales and brand promotion.
- Employee advocacy. You’ll evolve our process and programs to further grow our employee activation on social media
- Managing a content marketing budget.
- Measuring the results of marketing activity to inform future marketing campaigns.
- Implementing SEO best practices.
- You’ll use your stellar content creation skills to support numerous campaigns and goals.
- Develop editorial calendar, delegate tasks and ensure deadlines are met
- Deliver engaging content on a regular basis and inspire team members
- 5+ years of content marketing experience
- 5+ years of social media management experience
- You’re a LinkedIn expert and are passionate about creating new plays and strategies
- You’re a social media expert and understand how Rossum can evolve our social media strategy across new and underutilized platforms
- Top notch writing skills
- Strategic thinker: you challenge conventional wisdom and are eager to reinvent modern marketing tactics
- The ability to balance multiple projects at once is key
- Excellent language and grammar skills. You know the rules and when (and how) to break them
- Preferred, but not required: Experience working in B2B technology, preferably SaaS
- Bonus if you’re familiar with the sales audience (sales background not required)
What we offer
- Competitive base salaries and VERY lucrative compensation plans.
- Energy-charged atmosphere of a tech-first AI startup that has great traction towards global success and is already serving customers across four continents, including Fortune 500 companies. Most of our work is still ahead of us – you will be making a huge difference in our growing team.
- A diverse works environment of over 40 nationalities and balanced leadership team.
- Healthcare, 401K, PTO
Rossum (the name comes from Czech writer Karel Čapek’s play “Rossum’s Universal Robots”) is capable of extracting data (from documents) six times faster than the human rate. Last year alone it managed to save companies across a number of sectors over one billion keystrokes, the equivalent of 150 years of human labor. Today, the company automates document communication for customers on five continents and a client roster that includes Siemens, Bosch, Cushman & Wakefield, Veolia, and, here in the Czech Republic, Alza, Kofola, and Mattoni.
After tripling our revenue in 2020 and securing Eastern Europe’s largest-ever Series A funding of $100M in 2021 , we plan to further expand our market share and invest heavily across our Go-to-market teams & our research and development backbone.
Our product is number #1 in its category.
Rossum is an equal opportunity employer. At Rossum we believe human potential is the most powerful force for progress and success we aim for. Therefore we maintain a culture of belonging and treat people with respect and provide equal opportunities for hiring, employment, promotion, termination, compensation etc. Rossum does not discriminate against any job applicant or employee or protected veteran because of race, colour, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), physical or mental disability, age or genetic information.