Rossum is currently going through a hyper-growth phase and we are leveling up our Marketing team to help us scale. We need a Communications Manager to own, execute and accelerate Rossum’s Communications globally. In this newly created role, you will help implement, run, and drive Rossum’s PR strategies around the world and build strong relationships with key business and technology media to tell our unique story to the public. You will also live Rossum’s customer-success centric culture and build lasting relationships with Rossum customers, while creating strong brand champions eager to share their stories in the press.
- Help develop localized press stories globally that align with company messaging– from planning stages through execution, tracking and performance analysis
- Prepare press materials that are effective and accurate, including press releases, backgrounders, pitches, fact sheets, blogs, bylined articles, and more
- Manage Rossum’s PR Calendar
- Serve as the main contact and liaison between our external public relations agencies and internal Rossum stakeholders to drive media opportunities.
- Manage the day-to-day relationships with external public relations agencies ensuring that brand guidelines and key messages are consistently followed
- Help scale customer advocacy content by driving new customer videos, case studies, finding customer speakers for speaking/media opportunities, testimonials, webinars, etc.
- Manage and maintain the communication cycle with existing customer champions while continuously recruiting new customer advocates
- Analyze performance of PR and social media campaigns
- 5+ years of public relations experience. Experience in enterprise software technology, either in-house or with an agency.
- Experience with launching, building and driving growth of PR programs
- Experience with executive level messaging and narratives, with demonstrated experience driving product/technology thought leadership platforms.
- Ability to understand and translate technology into public relations strategies, messaging, and compelling stories.
- Excellent written communicator with an understanding of how to create content that reaches multiple audiences across paid, earned, and owned channels.
- Highly organized, self-directed and passionate about showcasing Rossum’s success and growth to the public
- Seasoned project management skills, a strong sense of initiative, attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure, while juggling and meeting multiple deadlines
- Analytical skills to measure and report on efficacy of PR campaigns and SOV
- Creative thinker with both short and long-term strategic vision to help reach communication goals
- A team player with a strong history of execution and a demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally
- Comfortable working in a VERY rapidly growing company environment
- Understanding of social media (Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
What we offer
- Competitive base salaries and VERY lucrative compensation plans.
- Energy-charged atmosphere of a tech-first AI startup that has great traction towards global success and is already serving customers across four continents, including Fortune 500 companies. Most of our work is still ahead of us – you will be making a huge difference in our growing team.
- A diverse works environment of over 40 nationalities and balanced leadership team.
- Healthcare, 401K, PTO
Rossum (the name comes from Czech writer Karel Čapek’s play “Rossum’s Universal Robots”) is capable of extracting data (from documents) six times faster than the human rate. Last year alone it managed to save companies across a number of sectors over one billion keystrokes, the equivalent of 150 years of human labor. Today, the company automates document communication for customers on five continents and a client roster that includes Siemens, Bosch, Cushman & Wakefield, Veolia, and, here in the Czech Republic, Alza, Kofola, and Mattoni.
After tripling our revenue in 2020 and securing Eastern Europe’s largest-ever Series A funding of $100M in 2021 , we plan to further expand our market share and invest heavily across our Go-to-market teams & our research and development backbone.
Our product is number #1 in its category.
Rossum is an equal opportunity employer. At Rossum we believe human potential is the most powerful force for progress and success we aim for. Therefore we maintain a culture of belonging and treat people with respect and provide equal opportunities for hiring, employment, promotion, termination, compensation etc. Rossum does not discriminate against any job applicant or employee or protected veteran because of race, colour, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), physical or mental disability, age or genetic information.